Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have a hard ponder on for irons. There are some great deals out there right now on sets for my game like Amp Cells, D100s, etc. I hit my Diablo Edges pretty solidly but I'm wondering if I can get a bit more forgiveness out of something newer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't sleep on something like the Speedblades, phenomenal set.

Get out of my head James.

I miss mine.

There aren't many irons sets that I can say that about, I could put those back in the bag and be just fine though.

I miss mine.

There aren't many irons sets that I can say that about, I could put those back in the bag and be just fine though.
Mine aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Sure mishits still happen, but I feel like I hit the motherlode with them.

I'm doing a lot of thinking about a Callaway 815 or XR 4 wood with Aldila Rogue Silver shaft to match my custom fit driver.

Right now the X2Hot is standing out but that's only because I haven't hit any of the newer stuff yet. Really wanting to try the XR and aero burner lines
The Aeroburner 3w is nuts. Absolutely nuts. I really like the 815 FWs as well. The smallerish head of the 815 fit my eye a little better.

I'm doing a lot of thinking about a Callaway 815 or XR 4 wood with Aldila Rogue Silver shaft to match my custom fit driver.
My 14* 815 showed up last night. It's a spectacular club.

My 14* 815 showed up last night. It's a spectacular club.
I keep hearing wonderful things. Not getting one is my only quasi-regret from December.

I'm hard pondering the 16* 815 Alpha fairway. With the weight changes, such a versatile club it seems.

Indeed, those are on the list as well. Figure if I move my irons plus some spare clubs, I could swing a decent set easily.

I'm coming into some OT on my next paycheck so of course I'm pondering some more equipment: callaway 815 driver or 2015 mini staffer?

Both! Lol

It's the truth. They are a great set for their design. Probably making an enormous difference in a lot of golf games.

I love my set. I've never had long irons that I've felt so comfortable with

IMO, they are some of the more underrated irons in recent memory!

bags-2014-le-metal-x-milled-staff____1.png

Its a great color on that bag.

I think I want rtx 2.0 CB's. Maybe.

I want a V-Series 13.5...but I want them to drop in price first. Or I can get an X2Hot 13.5 for $96 from CPO...but I'd rather a V-series.

Thinking about the new Cobra Fly Z hybrid and the + fairway.

Still contemplating the Adams xtd ti 20* hybrid. Also contemplating this 3 five Sun Mountain bag I saw today.....

407430dbe7abadd6cf356e6a7b1aeb20.jpg

Can't go wrong with a Sun Mountain. That's for sure.

Seeing them in the PGA SS and getting to try a few chips with one, I'm now pondering a Ping Glide 58 WS. Very nice offering, just have to decide if it would be to much of a cheat on my valentine Callaway. Really like the straighter leading edge of the MD2 Tour Grind too.

My PING hoofer is 10 years old and is on its last legs.... And I'm not really a fan of the new hoofer. I like the 4 but it seems a bit small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back