What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 new shirts (Pink and blue stripes, and purple) and a nice pair of white (Plaid style) Nike shorts. Almost had another pair of Oakley golf shoes, but none in my size - booo.

I got 2 new shirts (Pink and blue stripes, and purple) and a nice pair of white (Plaid style) Nike shorts. Almost had another pair of Oakley golf shoes, but none in my size - booo.

I Love oakley shoes, SO comfortable. I wore mine until there were and rips in them

I bought a white midsize Iomic Putter grip for my SeeMore. I couldn't stand how the stock golf pride felt, looked, or the size.

I bought a Roto Rooter visit. Took care of golf purchases for a while. Grrrr. :banghead:

nothing yet but the boy and I are stopping at Sports Authority on the way home from school today

new irons and a sand wedge. I think im officially not allowed to buy anything for a few months...

new irons and a sand wedge. I think im officially not allowed to buy anything for a few months...

dude, congrats! i know you were really taking your time and being careful. i'm glad you found something for yourself. good luck and enjoy them.

dude, congrats! i know you were really taking your time and being careful. i'm glad you found something for yourself. good luck and enjoy them.

thanks tc. yeah I was being super anal but Im glad I waited now. I got exactly what I wanted and for an insane price.

I bought the first component of outfit #1 for the THP outing!!!
Spoiler
It's a Hat!

I also bought some "golf shorts" that are really "wear everyday in the summer" shorts.

Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What stuff did you decide on ?????

Callaway FT 4-pw and a x-tour sw. now the hard part comes...waiting for them to arrive

Traded in my Cobra S2 irons for the Cobra SZ 4 - GW. The S2's are a bit higher on the cost line but I have so much better feell with the standard lie SZ irons. Sounds crazy but I am hitting the SZ's with greater confidence and they just feel right in my hands :confused2:... Now back out to the practice range to work hard with these and get that new swing to feel like old news :eek:)......... KellyBo is getting her new Ping G15's hopefully by this Friday's lessons so she can get them dialed in. I played decent today on the front nine hitting every fairway so there is hope with the new swing. I have loss a ton of distance but my coach said he wants me to concentrate on my hands not rolling now and when that becomes more comfortable we will work on the shoulder turn and power move. Golf is so stressful when you are trying to change but I can sense things will be better sooner than later..... Chin up and going to beat the heck out of those birdie balls in the back yard :deadhorse:

Congrats on the new sticks Gray. Stick with the swing changes, it will be worth it in the long run, but yeah it sucks when you're going through it.

congrats on the new sticks Elvis!

I bought my father a new cleveland launcher dst 1 hybrid in a senior flex. I think he's nuts for wanting a 1 hybrid but oh well. It's his fathers day present. We went to a demo day mid-april and he hit this model better than any of the others. Hope he likes it.

Congrats on the new sticks Gray. Stick with the swing changes, it will be worth it in the long run, but yeah it sucks when you're going through it.

I am going to hang in there no matter what. Not sure if I will play in the Club Championship this year, however I might just suck it up and give it my best shot........

congrats on the new sticks Elvis!

Elvis will be appearing live in Florida September 2010 so make sure you have you secure your tickets soon :eek:)!

I bought my father a new cleveland launcher dst 1 hybrid in a senior flex. I think he's nuts for wanting a 1 hybrid but oh well. It's his fathers day present. We went to a demo day mid-april and he hit this model better than any of the others. Hope he likes it.

He will love the one iron hybrid. I hit mine much better than any three wood and the distance is plenty long enough as well... I hope he enjoys it and his new toy works out just fine :eek:)!

I just bought it and love it. I carry it like 245 and it doesnt move at all. Slight 5 yard baby fade

Just bought 4 alignment sticks, although I went the cheap route. There are 2 dollar sticks that are essentially the exact same thing at home depot, although I think they use them for marking driveway edges...

4 for 8 rather than 2 for 15... I'll take it!

Pulled the trigger on some Adidas Tour 360 4.0s. Havent played a round yet but they feel very comfortable so far. Then again they should for close to 200$ after taxes :(. Hope they last awhile

bought a new Nike glove tonite and scoped out the Diablo Edge driver again at the range in Sports Authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back