What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Adidas belt buckles and a strap. A red, orange and black 3 bar and then they gave me a free black and silver adidas buckle.

I also got some alignment sticks (I finally found some!). No puma hat though. Mores the pity.

I also got some finger tape and more epoc tees.

did you get the driveway markers or the alignment sticks

Titleist Forged 775•CB Irons 4-GW (8 clubs) with Steel Shafts-The NS-Pro 100 shafts are in stiff flex and the grips are Golf Pride's Titleist M-600.

4 dozen Bridgestone B330RX balls! slightly used from lostgolfballs.com, but for $76 with free shipping, I'll take it. I'm finally going to stop playing whatever ball is in my bag at the moment :)

Picked up some black Puma Scramble Shoes. They are really sleek looking. Tried on the Powerband 3.0's and didn't like them. The arch is too high for me. Not comfortable unfortunately. The Puma's fit a lot better!

My fiancee picked up some Calloway half lace shoes too. She tried them on and fell in love with them!

4 Adidas belt buckles and a strap. A red, orange and black 3 bar and then they gave me a free black and silver adidas buckle.

I also got some alignment sticks (I finally found some!). No puma hat though. Mores the pity.

I also got some finger tape and more epoc tees.

Seth where did you find the allignment sticks?! I've been looking everywhere.

new Nike glove

Nothing crazy. Nike Dri-Fit golf hat.

Spent some quality time on the putting green with a Wilson 8883 putter, but walked away. No reason - bought a new Ping putter in February.

Nothing crazy. Nike Dri-Fit golf hat.

Spent some quality time on the putting green with a Wilson 8883 putter, but walked away. No reason - bought a new Ping putter in February.

Restraint like that? You must be a god.

Restraint like that? You must be a god.

Well, there were a couple of things at work here:
1) I picked up my putter in the store and was just as good as with the Wilson. I had gotten curious about a heel-shafted goosenecky putter. Sub-$100 was good too, for anyone that is interested.
2) I have an iron purchase in my near-intermediate future, so I will mentally bank that $90 toward the new irons!

What (golf stuff) did you buy today?

I got the sticks at the PGA Tour Super Store. They are hard to find.

I saw that globalgolf was selling them as well...

Today, I bought a new Taylormade Rossa Daytona blade putter, and two wedges!! Woot!

newclubs.jpg

I got the sticks at the PGA Tour Super Store. They are hard to find.

i hate to tell you this but you could have gotten the same thing for around 4 dollars

I bought a 52* :hogan: Colonial gap wedge off ebay, to replace the one I lost a couple of weeks ago. I have a funny feeling about this: It would not suprise me if I just bought my own lost wedge, again! We'll see when it gets here!

got a new pimp hat from a local surfshop yesterday... so far so good on the luck factor(other pimp hat was bad luck)

This weekend I picked up PING G15 20* and 27* Hybrids to go with the 23* already in the bag.

2doz Bridgestone B-330S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 dozen Nike One Vapors

i hate to tell you this but you could have gotten the same thing for around 4 dollars

Yeah, I know. It was just easier instead of going out of my way to a Lowes or something. It is only money.

Midsize grip and two dozen Callaway balls...

scored a nice Red Nike golf hat from Ross for only $7.99

Nothng real exciting here, bought a new hat for the summer/Florida outing ( one I normally use is black and wanted a different color), some low profile socks and a hat clip ball marker. ( see told you not real exciting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back