What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hawaiian cole slaw"? What's in it? I'm curious.

Just like cole slaw but with pineapples in it, gives it a little touch of sweetness :)

hot dogs and baked beans

When GG was gone, I ate some great hot dogs. They were all angus beef and man oh man grilled up they had incredible flavor.

When GG was gone, I ate some great hot dogs. They were all angus beef and man oh man grilled up they had incredible flavor.

i had some black angus hot dogs over the weekend. they were a first for me, a delicious, wonderful first!

I'm going to have to try those, those sound so good!

Over roasted whole chicken with roasted carrots and potatoes.

they are are quite delicous I must say

i had some black angus hot dogs over the weekend. they were a first for me, a delicious, wonderful first!

sounds good, haven't had those before but I'll look for them now....try some buffalo hot dogs while you're at it. super lean and very tatsty

Memorial Day leftovers for us: Bratwursts, hot dogs (not Angus Beef, but good 'ol Costco ones), pork chops and macaroni salad. I grilled waay too much meat for just 7 people yesterday...

Just like cole slaw but with pineapples in it, gives it a little touch of sweetness :)

I still laugh when places put pineapple on pizza and call it "Hawai'ian Style" when Spam and seaweed would make it more so!

===== QUOTE Golf Chick ====

===== /QUOTE ====

I still laugh when places put pineapple on pizza and call it "Hawai'ian Style" when Spam and seaweed would make it more so!

I love spam! Had my share in HI :smile:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

yeah i never understood that...

i had grilled fish with a seaweed salad... now thats ono homestyle

I'll remember that if you ever open a pizza joint, I'll take my Hawai'ian pizza with ham and pineapple thank you!

Non-Hawai'ian Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. We're holding the pineapple! hehe

ok its offical fried egg, cheese and bacon sandwiches

P.S. no ham, pineapple, spam or seaweed! :act-up:

yes on sushi but not on pizza or with eggs!

spam an eggs... thats the dream combo... but maybe not for dinner

yes sir I had breakfast for dinner tonite and it was delicious!

im thinking italian is in order for tonight

Wed night is pasta night

Last night we had BBQ ribs :)

I have NO idea!! Have golf lesson at 6pm, meaning won't get home until 8ish. Traveling at end of week for job, so pickings in fridge are slim but have the following on hand: 2 brats, 1/2 chicken breast, some lettuce, some cheese, some homemade black bean, corn, pepper salsa, eggs. The kitchen is open for suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back