Live Golf Ball Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm literally going to be in Tampa on Sunday. Maybe too short notice to drum up a crowd.

Sticks will be in hand, though.

I'm literally going to be in Tampa on Sunday. Maybe too short notice to drum up a crowd.

Sticks will be in hand, though.

Time of day might be an issue for something like this though.

That's a good point.

I'll be in the area next week. Fingers crossed that I will be around to able to participate.

Looking forward to the details!

Well lets do it then. What day works for everybody?

Well lets do it then. What day works for everybody?

I am out of town this coming Sunday-Wednesday. I think everything else is clear. If it's this week, Saturday works. If it's one of the following weeks, Sundays are best.

Thursday or Friday of next week would be best for me as Saturday is our last day in the area and have some plans for that day.

I am just over in Orlando so it isn't too far a drive. I would definitely be interested in something like this.

Most Friday's, Saturday's, or Sunday's work for me .

I am out of town this coming Sunday-Wednesday. I think everything else is clear. If it's this week, Saturday works. If it's one of the following weeks, Sundays are best.

Thursday or Friday of next week would be best for me as Saturday is our last day in the area and have some plans for that day.

I am just over in Orlando so it isn't too far a drive. I would definitely be interested in something like this.

How about Friday of next week guys?

Would love to come up, but will be out of state for the weekend.

How about Friday of next week guys?

I have skimmed a bit, but where are you planning to do this? I'll be in Florida next week, I could be interested

My wife says I have plans on the 28th, so I'm out.

Friday should work for me

I have skimmed a bit, but where are you planning to do this? I'll be in Florida next week, I could be interested

Somewhere in the Tampa Bay area.

Somewhere in the Tampa Bay area.

its a fit far from where I'll be, I'll see you guys in Pittsburgh in June

Next Friday is perfect for me.

So that is a few...Who else wants to join in.

Next Friday I can do

I'll know by Monday if I'm able on Friday so I may be able to do it.

I'd like to join, Fridays are tough right now but I should know by early next week

If you guys are doing it the morning next Friday, I won't be able to make it. If afternoon, I may be able to join for at least part of it. My meeting at Gaylord Palms in Orlando gets over early afternoon that day. I could be all in for next Saturday at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back