Srixon Travel Gear - THP Review

They look very nice. And lots of pockets for storage.

nice pics james. that carry on looks awesome

That's a killer carry on bag James, and the grey looks like something right up your alley from a style perspective.

The style and storage looks great.

That's a killer carry on bag James, and the grey looks like something right up your alley from a style perspective.
Definitely is dude. I can't get over the quality of the zippers, seams, and the zipper pulls. Not chincy, these should be the durability one would look for in travel gear.

Carry on looks fantastic too

This stuff looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking bags. It's time for an upgrade !

Wow, I had almost forgotten about these from the show coverage. Both bags are very nicely done. I could see owning the Carry-On for trips where my Bridgestone backpack is too small. I can get 4 days out of the Bridgestone though. Maybe with the carry-on I need a week in Hawaii :act-up:

JM

Talk about bad timing. I could have used this backpack on my weekend trip. Either way, when I got home it was sitting on the doorstep.

Specs:

-Lightweight, durable heather polyster
-Padded laptop sleeve (Fits up to 15″ laptop)
-Additional padded tablet sleeve, internal power and cable storage sleeves
-3 internal storage pockets, 5 external pockets

DSCN6067-L.jpg

DSCN6068-L.jpg

DSCN6080-L.jpg

DSCN6074-L.jpg

DSCN6075-L.jpg

DSCN6076-L.jpg

DSCN6078-L.jpg

DSCN6071-L.jpg

Just a few quick thoughts.

I was debating on what to use it for, with the hope that it would fit my laptop and I could use it as my daily work bag. For that, it needs to hold a laptop, cords, various junk, and my lunch. I've got another brand's backpack that is somewhat similar to this one, but it couldn't make the cut as a daily bag because my giant laptop didn't fit. Happy to say that it does fit in this one, which means that instead of carrying both a briefcase style laptop bag and a lunch bag, I'm able to consolidate down to one.

My laptop is huge - full 15" with an extended battery. Consider me surprised.

Tons of storage, not only for big things, but as you can see there are a number of smaller pockets for organization. In my world that's a very good thing. Zippers and hardware seem heavy duty and it's comfortable on the back. So far, so good.

Oh that is so damn good looking.

yup, that's the piece I wanted to see right there.

Great day... that thing is really good looking.

I am a backpack fanatic, so this is shooting up the ponder list.

Wow, that carry-on looks amazing.

Hawk that thing looks so classy for a backpack. Lots of extremely useful design elements.

sure does. Makes me want to regulate mine to the bench, and I love the bag I have.

Man, I love the bag I have too guys. Came from the Wilson event and it's loaded with features too. However, if it can't hold my laptop I really can't use it except occasionally. This one made that cut and I'm glad to be able to use it.

Hey James, how is the quality of the wheels on the carry on? For me, thats a deal breaker. I can't have crappy wheels rolling behind me

Pretty sure I'll be buying that backpack as my new work bag. My laptop is on the smaller side, so I don't thing that will be an issue. Really like the look of this stuff.

Hey James, how is the quality of the wheels on the carry on? For me, thats a deal breaker. I can't have crappy wheels rolling behind me

Heavy duty rubber wheels, thats where I always look the most on bags like this because they take the most abuse, and they definitely didn't skimp here.

Heavy duty rubber wheels, thats where I always look the most on bags like this because they take the most abuse, and they definitely didn't skimp here.
That's great to hear! Hmm, come to think of it, Im gonna need new luggage soon

Not sure why but I'm not digging the back pack. But the other items look VERY nice.

I like the carry on.

Backpack

Backpack

TAKE MY MONEY! Where can I buy the backpack?

Back