James Hahn Wins Northern Trust Open - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
James Hahn defeated Dustin Johnson in a playoff to win the Northern Trust Open. Here is a look at the tools in his bag.

James Hahn WITB
Driver - TaylorMade SLDR 460 9.5* w/ Fujikura Motore 6.2 X
FW Wood - TaylorMade Burner TP (2007) w/ Graphite Design Pershing X
Irons - TaylorMade 2014 Tour Preferred MB Irons 3-PW
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) & Titleist Vokey TVD K-Grind Prototype (58)
Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball
Ball - Titleist Pro V1x

Last edited:
Those fairway woods, they can be dinosaurs.

Interesting fairway choice...

07 burner line is legit

One of my regular crew still plays the 07 3w and 5w and nuts them all day long - you won't get them out of his bag until the faces cave

I saw an 07 burner driver for $50 yesterday. Almost bought it. Kinda wish I had.

Very popular FW for the pros.

I've never notice how many non-Callaway staffers play Odyssey Putters.

Those fairways were among my favorite of all time, just wanted to go into the atmosphere. Nice win for him.

Loved my old Burner 3w, sleek profile that was so easy to hit.

Hmmmm might need to find me an '07 burner 3w, based on what is being said here about it I had no idea.

It was great to see him win, seemed quite genuine afterwards.

Hmmmm might need to find me an '07 burner 3w, based on what is being said here about it I had no idea.

Good luck. They're tough to come by

Great win by James Hahn and a clutch putt to win.

To weeks in a row an older club is in the bag of the winner. So not internet golfers

Thanks for posting JB

Great, WITB really happy he won, pretty cool he just games equipment that works for him. His putting was lights out!

too bad he didn't do the gangnam style dance...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never notice how many non-Callaway staffers play Odyssey Putters.

Most played putter on tour. Callaway would need a lot of guys to accomplish that...

That fairway wood...
66147-indiana-jones-belongs-in-a-mus-hhan.jpeg

That's 2 wins this year for guys who have dinosaurs in there bag at a combined value of $20 #taylormadegetsitdone

His putter looked like mine, Tank 2 Ball, from what I could see. Just a guess, however.

Love seeing an older club being used, I gamed a burner original with the bubble shaft. Not the newer version though. That was a huge weekend for TM with lots of exposure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they came to the par 3 and after Dustin's shot, I thought he would've won, but I must say James was clutch with that birdie. He played well on all playoff holes. He might be on my fantasy golf team...

Really glad he won. Spending that time at the putting green before the playoffs really worked out for him.

Back