What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid for my albatross membership. Had to quit slacking and finally do it.

20150226_163344_zpsesurpl4u.jpg

20150226_163408_zps6iyse5j9.jpg

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! So happy.
Got a plan for what they're going in? Absolute beauties.

Got a plan for what they're going in? Absolute beauties.

RTX 2.0 CB's, at least two are. If I decide to add the 48 or 50, then that one will go there.

LOOOOOOVE.

Lime ferrule and a black UTx Wrap? Probably. Murdered out while repping some green.

RTX 2.0 CB's, at least two are. If I decide to add the 48 or 50, then that one will go there.

LOOOOOOVE.

Lime ferrule and a black UTx Wrap? Probably. Murdered out while repping some green.

to keep it murdered out will you be removing the gold sticker or just install upside down?

to keep it murdered out will you be removing the gold sticker or just install upside down?

Its not a sticker, just like the labels KBS Customs its permanent. I logo down everything though.

grabbed a few new putter grips to try. SS 1.0, pure, salty, and a winn pro-x 1.18.

Callaway XR Coin, my collection is growing.

New Oakley shirt to add to the growing collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep pulled the trigger on my ponder....Bridgestone 5w with the NV65 shaft. should be here in a few weeks aka time for the snow to be almost gone lol

Yep pulled the trigger on my ponder....Bridgestone 5w with the NV65 shaft. should be here in a few weeks aka time for the snow to be almost gone lol
I'll be looking forward to hitting that guy to in Kentucky.

I'll be looking forward to hitting that guy to in Kentucky.

It will be there along with the J815 to wow you...start saving lol

It will be there along with the J815 to wow you...start saving lol
Haha. I got to many clubs right now. 4 driver's, 3 3 woods, 4 5 woods and 3 sets of irons. I like having options though.

Sleeve of the new e5 and e6. And 18 holes.

Clicgear Tour Bag Kit.

I joined my work's AGA club.

Cobra Fly Z+ driver in matte black. It's so stupid easy to hit and looks so good that I couldn't resist.

Cobra Fly Z+ driver in matte black. It's so stupid easy to hit and looks so good that I couldn't resist.
Very nice pickup.

I picked up a set of Pure grips and installation tool from Rock Bottom Golf. I'll be doing my own re-gripping from here on.

These came in this morning
06df81d53ef4f57b617ea561584c862a.jpg

These came in this morning
06df81d53ef4f57b617ea561584c862a.jpg

Ugh... So jealous. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the D100's.

Ugh... So jealous. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the D100's.

Going to try and get an hour on the sim tomorrow to try them vs my current irons. I'm playing uniflex shafts right now, I'm hopeful that the True Temper Superlights in R flex on these will fit my swing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back