Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

Let me just say Jumping Trout Coffee is the real deal. I am your average coffee drinker, however my wife just got rid of all our store bought coffee and is ready to put in an order!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, we are so happy you like it.

Drink Good Coffee!

My tester pack came in yesterday, first pot will be brewed and reviewed tomorrow. Thanks Marc!

Marc can you do a coarse grind for a french press?

Yes Ryan we can, just put it in the comments section when you order.

thanks dude

Excellent!

Enjoying my second cup of Black Bear Reserve this morning. I originally ordered a bag of this as a throw in with my order, but, it is now my favorite blend. Love the stuff.

Just jumped on the band wagon and purchased a bag of Jumping Trout Roast. Not a avid coffee drinker, but a few guys at my work are. Looking forward to drinking a cup of this and sharing the wealth.

Placed a couple of orders tonight - first was for my parents as they are always up for some great coffee. I also hadn't tried the Beaverkill Roast yet, so I ordered a few bags for myself. Remembered to put whole bean in the message for my parents but forget to put it on my second order.. Doh!

After a considerable delay in the Labyrinth of Despair that is the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, my pouch of Black Bear Reserve arrived in the mail today! I am soooo looking forward to morning coffee tomorrow!

Thank you Marc for all the attention to trying to track the status of my order. Shipping to Canada should not be this problematic.

Placed a couple of orders tonight - first was for my parents as they are always up for some great coffee. I also hadn't tried the Beaverkill Roast yet, so I ordered a few bags for myself. Remembered to put whole bean in the message for my parents but forget to put it on my second order.. Doh!

I got it buddy, we'll take care of it.

After a considerable delay in the Labyrinth of Despair that is the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, my pouch of Black Bear Reserve arrived in the mail today! I am soooo looking forward to morning coffee tomorrow!

Thank you Marc for all the attention to trying to track the status of my order. Shipping to Canada should not be this problematic.

Man I'm so glad you got it, shipping to the great white north is a pain lol, they hold it hostage.

Trout, I am not a big coffee drinker but Jen and my mother like a cup after a meal and we have friends who also enjoy one so I am seriously considering ordering a bag for them to try

I haven't spotted it on your website, but do you have a rough idea as to shipping costs to send a bag over here to the UK?

I have to say, this has become part of my day. The BBR is my morning brew and the organic the night brew. I hope this becomes the success you want it to be Marc.

I have come to the conclusion that I love the Beaver Kill Roast. Even in a Keurig it tastes amazing.

The guys at work are liking the house blend as well. But I left the Beaver Kill at home for me only :-D

Had my first cup this morning..... Smokey Mountain and it was wonderful. Beaver Kill Roast is on the tee for the drive into the office. Very impressed Marc and happy for you guys. It may seem like a little thing, but the bags have the BEST zip-loc tracks ever! It is so nice knowing that when I close it up that it's closed and the zip-loc engaged.

JM

Came home from a road trip just in time yesterday afternoon. My Smokey Mountain Roast was waiting in the mailbox. Brewed up a cup and wow! What an interesting flavor. I love it. It's a dark roast but not overpowering. Simply a great cup of coffee and I'm not just saying that because I know Marc. This is real good stuff!

Any plans for a decaffeinated coffee in the future Marc? I usually drink the real deal, but my wife likes decaff in the evenings.

Trout, I am not a big coffee drinker but Jen and my mother like a cup after a meal and we have friends who also enjoy one so I am seriously considering ordering a bag for them to try

I haven't spotted it on your website, but do you have a rough idea as to shipping costs to send a bag over here to the UK?

Hey Doc, right now we are only going to ship in the US, we are working on international but the cost and the customs make it cost prohibitive honestly. I will definitely let you know when we get something set up. Thank you so much for even considering us.

Came home from a road trip just in time yesterday afternoon. My Smokey Mountain Roast was waiting in the mailbox. Brewed up a cup and wow! What an interesting flavor. I love it. It's a dark roast but not overpowering. Simply a great cup of coffee and I'm not just saying that because I know Marc. This is real good stuff!

Any plans for a decaffeinated coffee in the future Marc? I usually drink the real deal, but my wife likes decaff in the evenings.

Thanks Barry, as a matter of fact a decaf is being done right now, we've been looking for the perfect roaster to do it because we want it to taste along the lines of our other brands and it was much more difficult to find than we expected. I'll send you a pm buddy.

Thank you.

I'm not a coffee drinker but my wife is. She loves her Keurig. Been hearing great things Marc, I'm going to have to order some Black Bear Reserve for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The wife finally got over her sickness and tried the Jumping Trout Roast while I was out of town for a conference. She was quite impressed and said it was far better than any coffee that she has purchased in a store, including Starbucks and Duncan.

I made the mistake of running out of Jumping Trout coffee once .Not gonna happen again, Two bags headed to Knoxville this time.

My wife prefers her caffeine cold (tea) and doesn't even like coffee, but she absolutely loves the smell of these blends. She said if there was a candle that smelled like these, she would burn it all the time.

JM

I brought some Black Bear Roast over to my parents' this weekend for them to try. My parents are very set in their ways and don't like ANYTHING new.

And I'm now off to order 4 bags for my dad. It's that good.

I just sent my order in for JT and BBR.

Just made a rub with one of my organic brews for my steaks tonight. Added some dried peppers, nutmeg, garlic, salt and a hint of brown sugar

Back