Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when we can expect to hear more about Voice Caddie SC200? We saw some pics from the PGA show, but there was never any information released about it.
No idea at all.

Cleveland precision forged in 48* cannot find the shaft I want in it. The search continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No longer pondering 3W. Hit my Nike well today. Now I'm pondering a new driver.

No longer pondering 3W. Hit my Nike well today. Now I'm pondering a new driver.
A new driver or "the" new driver you were hitting today?

A new driver. What kind? No idea. I know for sure the J815 is an option as I hit it very well in Orlando and other than that any other driver is available to knock the Amp Cell out of the bag

PING Rustler or Anser 2 CB Cadence putter....I love the TR technology and don't want to give it up but do I want to go to a mallet or try a CB. I just don't know how beneficial a CB will be

thats a nice 3w. Looking to replace the Cobra already?
He took a new Adams to pound town today, from what he mentioned in the hybo thread he'd be crazy not to be pondering. Crazy number jump!

He took a new Adams to pound town today, from what he mentioned in the hybo thread he'd be crazy not to be pondering. Crazy number jump!

wow. That's gotta be some serious distance because he was pounding the cobra.

XR things. Ping things. (Fairways and irons)

Putter, SeeMore or Infinite Southside... 3H Adams/Bridgestone/X2hot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive really become intrigued by the Nike Pro combo lately. Between them and the J15 DF irons im torn. I have not hit either or seen either to be honest but like the looks of them both. Has anyone hit both sets?

Ive really become intrigued by the Nike Pro combo lately. Between them and the J15 DF irons im torn. I have not hit either or seen either to be honest but like the looks of them both. Has anyone hit both sets?
If you're talking about the Vapor Pro Combo, then I've hit them...and I'm pondering them too. They feel great, look great, and offer more forgiveness than they have any right to given their size and shape. Haven't hit the J15's, can't speak to those.

If you're talking about the Vapor Pro Combo, then I've hit them...and I'm pondering them too. They feel great, look great, and offer more forgiveness than they have any right to given their size and shape. Haven't hit the J15's, can't speak to those.

Yeah those are the ones I mean. I've only seen them in pictures but I would really like to try them.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Yeah those are the ones I mean. I've only seen them in pictures but I would really like to try them.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

i demo'd the Vapor Pro Combo and for me they just werent as good a fit as some other irons. I like the look and how they feel on good contact. I found better forgiveness in some other irons (Srixon, TM RSi2). I hit the J15 DFs about a month after demo'ing The Nike's and for me they felt better, had better forgiveness and became my second favorite clubs for this year. If it wasn't for the slightly better forgiveness in the Srixon 545s the DFs would have been the first iron purchase of the year. I will still be getting some DFs but that will be later on in the year and will be my backup set.

I don't need another driver. I know I don't need another driver. But that's not stopping me from pondering picking up an Amp Cell or Bio Cell on the cheap and messing around with some shaft options.

it's been a consistent ponder, but RSi2 4 iron. Only difference this time is I think if I find one for the right price I'll probably snag it.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I don't like not owning a SeeMore. Have a couple in my sights and I'll have one in my possession soon. Maybe the M2 or another Si2....

shafts graphite for irons, wish there was a better way to try them

This morning I just pre-ordered the Callaway XR Pro 16* fairway with a x-flex Aldila Tour Green shaft. I love the matte finish of these and I love the Tour Green x in my 2Deep and my Adams Pro hybrid. I may order the XR Pro driver as well I just need to hit it first to dial in the loft and shaft.

Smarter play though is wait until July 2016 when I become a kept man and go gc2 lol

Need an indoor setup if I'm gonna watch kids all day right?

We always ponder the same things.. It's fun.

I want a unit that I can hit indoors and see flight and spin. I don't know that I want to go another winter without one.

We always ponder the same things.. It's fun.

I want a unit that I can hit indoors and see flight and spin. I don't know that I want to go another winter without one.

Its second nature at this point.

I absolutely HAVE to do something, its to the point of becoming a necessity for what I want to accomplish.

I'm not saying one should or shouldn't have one, but if you compare the cost to that of renting a bay at places, it takes a LONG time to justify said cost.

I'm not saying one should or shouldn't have one, but if you compare the cost to that of renting a bay at places, it takes a LONG time to justify said cost.

My thing is, thanks to where I live in OK there just aren't bays available that I can get to. Life in the rural world, yay. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back