Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

Look on the bright side folks, there will probably be about 250 responses come end-time...so you all have a .4% chance of winning! Hey that beats the lotto.

You know what I think? I think Taylormade will be so touched reading all the responses they'll give EVERYBODY a shiny new Ghost putter ;)

We have decided to extend this contest through 11:59 pm EST tonight and then we will make the official announcement tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

You know what I think? I think Taylormade will be so touched reading all the responses they'll give EVERYBODY a shiny new Ghost putter ;)

Ha - if they do that I will video myself breaking and throwing my Rife into the lake and declaring THE GHOST MADE ME DO IT!

Ha - if they do that I will video myself breaking and throwing my Rife into the lake and declaring THE GHOST MADE ME DO IT!

I'll throw myself in the lake if that's the case!

I need this putter because I am a very lonely man, and I need some spoon time with something that will give me comfort. Ohhhh - sweet, sweet, Ghost Putter....

(I hope my wife doesn't read this.)

I need this putter because I am a very lonely man, and I need some spoon time with something that will give me comfort. Ohhhh - sweet, sweet, Ghost Putter....

(I hope my wife doesn't read this.)

i wish i hadn't read this! j/k man, funny stuff.

Yeah. I think Taylormade should just give us all one. Sure, they'd lose the cost of about what, 300 putters? Retailing for $159 so let's say it costs them $100 to make each one. So a free putter for 300 people would be about $3,000. Heck, a logo, a website, a billboard, a TV spot can cost much, much more than that. And we might give them just as much exposure!

Just think, that's 300 people all playing golf rocking a new ghost putter. I bet their playing groups, even strangers would say "Hey guy, let me see that fancy white putter you've got there. Who makes that?"

And we will all agree to like their Facebook fan page and we'll tweet and say how awesome Taylormade is. Yes, the strong 300 who just received a new ghost putter will make Taylormade proud.

Come on Taylormade! Wait, is this greedy? Thanks for the contest THP and Taylormade!

i just think that TM should give ghosts to left handed forum members only......hehe! i think that them giving away just one is fantastic on their part! someone's going to be extremely happy and i hope that whoever the winner is, makes a ton of putts with this flat stick.

Come on Taylormade! Wait, is this greedy? Thanks for the contest THP and Taylormade!

Yes it is greedy - however we can dream. This is along the same lines as buying lottery tickets. Nobody ever said we couldn't live in a dream world! In my dream world at least Most people are nice to me!

i just think that TM should give ghosts to left handed forum members only......hehe! i think that them giving away just one is fantastic on their part! someone's going to be extremely happy and i hope that whoever the winner is, makes a ton of putts with this flat stick.

I can (learn to) putt left handed just as well as right handed. :)

Thanks to TM and THP - this place RULES!

I'd learn to putt left handed.

Yeah. I think Taylormade should just give us all one. Sure, they'd lose the cost of about what, 300 putters? Retailing for $159 so let's say it costs them $100 to make each one. So a free putter for 300 people would be about $3,000. Heck, a logo, a website, a billboard, a TV spot can cost much, much more than that. And we might give them just as much exposure!

Just think, that's 300 people all playing golf rocking a new ghost putter. I bet their playing groups, even strangers would say "Hey guy, let me see that fancy white putter you've got there. Who makes that?"

And we will all agree to like their Facebook fan page and we'll tweet and say how awesome Taylormade is. Yes, the strong 300 who just received a new ghost putter will make Taylormade proud.

300 X $100 = $30,000

Minor error...

300 X $100 = $30,000

Minor error...

still, probably about the going rate for a full page ad in Golf Digest! i know it's ridiculous to expect all to receive a putter, but i dare say it would drum up a ton of business!! however, that's why i do what i do for a living and not work for TM.......one can dream though!

You guys are all crazy!!!!!

As Mr. Rose said - this would make my putting "Scary Good" -- in fact I've already named it - Casper! I was born in Casper, WY

You guys are all crazy!!!!!

it's the GHOST man, it lurks around, drives you crazy, constantly uttering those 3 words: you need me

still, probably about the going rate for a full page ad in Golf Digest! i know it's ridiculous to expect all to receive a putter, but i dare say it would drum up a ton of business!! however, that's why i do what i do for a living and not work for TM.......one can dream though!

thanks a lot tcal.

OK America, since tcal exposed my weakness to the world, yes, it took me till my last summer of college to pass the necessary math course. Praise Jesus it took an act of God cuz I don't know how I pass any test with math involved.

Now, given that the total would have been $30,000, yes, I still think we could drum up a lot of buzz for Taylormade!

What's more effective - a print ad or some guy in your group with this sweet putter that gets questions and lots of attention!

Come on Taylormade! We'll spread the word for you! We'll be your brand ambassadors! Your brand enthusiasts are right here! Give us the ghosts!

Or just one. Somebody will surely be happy.

contest

contest

I can see how the leading edge of this putter would stand out against the green. Might actually help me square up my putts. Real nice! God knows I need help with my putting.

it's the GHOST man, it lurks around, drives you crazy, constantly uttering those 3 words: you need me

That is OEM Kevin whispering.

Shhh I hear the ghost talking to me

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

If Rose can win his first PGA Tour event with a Taylormade Corza Ghost putter the skies the limit for this hacker from Canada. Heck I could even putt with this in the dark. More golf, yeah! Boo!

OEM doesn't know how to whisper! at least with his golf purchases.....haha. OEM, you've been slack lately, no new purchases in 3-5 days, you should be ashamed of that effort.

Back