THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

You're welcome for those driver heads...haha

Hey guys, just spoke to Danny. Umm yeah, so he is smart and quite fun....so uhhh, prepare to get this thing ramped up a bit even more. Hmmmm.

Hmm? I like hmm...

This one is going to be fun I think

The 27th can't get here fast enough!

You're welcome for those driver heads...haha

Hey guys, just spoke to Danny. Umm yeah, so he is smart and quite fun....so uhhh, prepare to get this thing ramped up a bit even more. Hmmmm.

You are too kind Josh! The heads are just the beginning. I am sure we have a couple more goodies out in our warehouse...

Danny

You are too kind Josh! The heads are just the beginning. I am sure we have a couple more goodies out in our warehouse...

Danny

We are getting excited... You know how #internetgolfers can be.

Danny

Understatement!!!!

My head is about to explode!

Hmmmms are always good when it comes to THP teases!

Danny
I'm no swag master but I do like me some goodies.

I can't wait to get out there and pick your brains! I know we are in store for one incredible weekend.

Only 16 more days and with the recent developments, its a good thing work is busy or I might go crazy with anticipation.

I look forward to following along with this one. Going to be super sweet for the lucky folks going out there. So jelly.

This event is going to be so amazing for those going!

I was talking to my wife about this event last night and was telling her how stoked I am for next week.... she then informed me it was the following week. Time cant go by fast enough!

Guessing the guys in this one are just shy...haha

Shy about what? Just getting my head right and my swing in line. Ready to ask the questions everyone wants to know the answer to and start pounding some drives with the new XR combo.

Just a week and a half away. 10 days: 240 hours.....

Guessing the guys in this one are just shy...haha

How so? I am very excited to get out to UST. Learn more about shafts, and pair the XR up with something lethal.

The teasers from UST and yourself have me even more excited than I was.

Shy about what? Just getting my head right and my swing in line. Ready to ask the questions everyone wants to know the answer to and start pounding some drives with the new XR combo.

Just a week and a half away. 10 days: 240 hours.....

While I agree, normally with any event, 10 days out means lots of conversation, not a couple of pages back. No worries.

Remember.. We will also be playing this beauty

Cowboys-_6.jpg

Looking forward to following along!!! I cant wait

While I agree, normally with any event, 10 days out means lots of conversation, not a couple of pages back. No worries.
I agree. We haven't done a great job with keeping the buzz up but I know that will change from here on out.

Sometimes life gets crazy and keeps us away but I don't think that the excitement had gone down one bit. We are in for one heck of a weekend with tons of surprises and lots of great company. I wish we could leave tomorrow!

Back