The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder when the win becomes more important than the character.
Why on earth are the Cowboys still trying to negotiate McClain?

Seeing this post from earlier today, and then reading on Twitter within the past hour that the Cowboys are probably going to sign Greg Hardy is ironic. Jerry should just trade for AD already and have all of the haters come out against his team.

Seeing this post from earlier today, and then reading on Twitter within the past hour that the Cowboys are probably going to sign Greg Hardy is ironic. Jerry should just trade for AD already and have all of the haters come out against his team.

Wow....interesting. Jerry must have broken free of his chains and hit the red button.

LOLOL! Screw you Sam Bradford! :wink:

Two nice additions to the Browns defense Mikedean!!! Offense still horrible though.

CAPWgaXU8AIGlim.png:large

LOLOL! Screw you Sam Bradford! :wink:

no doubt trying to recapture the Sanchez/Tebow magic the Jets had in 2012

I realize it doesnt mean much but I thought this was fascinating:

CAPgrD6WYAAkp6e.jpg:large

Vince Wilfork to Houston

Wilfork will hopefully be a good mentor to Louis Nix.

Looks like Texans are getting Cecil Shorts, as well. Not a game changer by any means, but the Texans are super weak at WR.

Wilfork will hopefully be a good mentor to Louis Nix.

Let's hope Nix can stay healthy enough to be mentored.

Looks like Texans are getting Cecil Shorts, as well. Not a game changer by any means, but the Texans are super weak at WR.

This guy was who I wanted for this offense. He's the type that can play the slot like they need. Hopkins on the outside, Johnson and Shorts round it out nicely. Now if the TE position can come out of witness protection we have some targets for whomever the QB will be.

This guy was who I wanted for this offense. He's the type that can play the slot like they need. Hopkins on the outside, Johnson and Shorts round it out nicely. Now if the TE position can come out of witness protection we have some targets for whomever the QB will be.

Open tryouts for the WR4 and TE1/2 positions... I'll see you out there. I like our odds of making the squad.

Open tryouts for the WR4 and TE1/2 positions... I'll see you out there. I like our odds of making the squad.

Haha! You've just had your eyes fixed so now you have no excuse!

Haha! You've just had your eyes fixed so now you have no excuse!

That was all I was lacking now that I got my vert jump to 10".

Browns have to get bowe...right?

Stat of the Day: There are 57 players on the Packers active roster. Julius Peppers is the only person to play in a game for a different team. That's kind of a crazy stat.

Browns have to get bowe...right?

Do you want him? I would think they pass on his salary, and target young and fresh WRs in a deep draft.

Stat of the Day: There are 57 players on the Packers active roster. Julius Peppers is the only person to play in a game for a different team. That's kind of a crazy stat.

Thats how they do business and have for along time though. In this day and age of players moving around the way they do it is unheard of for a franchise to conduct its business like the Packers and stay competitive. Hell of a scouting dept.

Do you want him? I would think they pass on his salary, and target young and fresh WRs in a deep draft.
We got room for both.
Worst best option available lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back