Puma Biodrive Leather Shoes

Not really sure how i feel about these. Really will have to see them in person before i make any real comments. I love puma shoes both golf and non-golf. Just not 100% on the color ways.

I don't really feel these. They look bulky to me.

Those are extremely good looking shoes.

~Rock

I don't really feel these. They look bulky to me.

Not seeing this at all. They look pretty sleek and appear to be a pretty cool and modern take on a shoe style that has been done thousands of times before.

The original is not bulky at all and they look the same just in leather.... Hmmm these or Titan Tours... Also, i had no slippage issues when using my pair in wet conditions

Using Tapatalk

They look good. Having never seen BioDrive shoes around here I just got the BioFly Mesh shoes and they are so comfortable and light. If the BioDrive ones are as good they will be winners.

Loving the looks of the shoes.

The original is not bulky at all and they look the same just in leather.... Hmmm these or Titan Tours... Also, i had no slippage issues when using my pair in wet conditions

Using Tapatalk
Thanks, glad to hear that slippage isn't an issue. Now pondering....

These look real sharp, the brown is even good looking!

Meh not really feeling them honestly. Kind of disappointed with Pumas entire line this year.

I like the looks, just dont like the fact they are spikeless

Very sharp looking, I would rock these for sure. Shoes are on my list of shopping as of late these may be an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be getting a pair of the black! These are bad arse!

Anybody tried these on yet? I am loving the look and can see myself owning all 4 colorways if they are comfortable as I m expecting.

Methinks, I will be getting a pair of these...

Me like as well. I don't need another pair but I will own these.

These look great in person! I look forward to JB returning so he can try them on and let us know how they fit and feel on the course.

Really sharp looking

I need a new pair of Puma kicks, I was looking at the Biodrive golf shoes but now I might have to consider these

Lookin really good. Great styling. Still want to check out that tread pattern sometime.

I'm a fan!!! $140 is too steep for me, so I'll catch them on "the down-low"!!! Very nice.

I stopped by Dicks Sporting Goods this morning but they didn't have them in stock and the gentleman working in the pro shop said they don't carry a lot of Puma . I was kind of bummed since I have $100 in GCs from Christmas and really wanted to pick up a pair of these. I still don't understand why the Dicks GCs can't be used at GG since they are owned by the same company!

We will be getting quite a bit on these today from cobra hq.

We will be getting quite a bit on these today from cobra hq.

Just what I wanted to hear. These are at the top of my ponder list at the moment.

Back