Greetings from SW Kansas

DonInKansas

Rural Route Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone! I created an account for the occasional lurking now and then and suppose I should make a post. Mid 30s guy in Southwest Kansas who only picked the game up seven or 8 years ago. Went from playing a couple times a year to about once a week the last couple of years when my work schedule allowed me to join the local club's Scramble night. I'm pretty awful and still have a ridiculously hard time getting the ball in the air, but I mostly enjoy the game and being able to get away for a couple hours a week to whittle my troubles down to my golf game instead of the rest of the world. I hit just enough half decent shots to keep me coming back despite rolling a few balls down the teebox with my driver. :p

Finding it hard to get better without the time to put in more rounds; while we have a 9 hole course in my little town the closest driving range is a one hour drive out. Gonna keep lurking the site and hopefully pick up some tips to make my game a little better an keep me from losing so many balls every week. Thanks guys and gals!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to thp

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Jump right in.