2015 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x - Your Thoughts?

I'll say this, this is easily my favorite version of the ProV1, and when sales run next year, I'll be buying more. I have enough golf balls to last me the season of a lot of brands, but when its time to load up again I'll look for a deal .

I would have ZERO issues playing this ball full time.

I'll say this, this is easily my favorite version of the ProV1, and when sales run next year, I'll be buying more. I have enough golf balls to last me the season of a lot of brands, but when its time to load up again I'll look for a deal .

I would have ZERO issues playing this ball full time.

Yep. With the Buy 3 get 1 free your essentially paying about 33.00 a dozen.

I buy the year-old versions, but the ProV1x has always been my favorite. I'll find out next year, or if I find any on the course.

Overpriced.
Don't like their marketing (our most expensive ball should be played by everyone, and it fits their game)

Good options out there for a much better price.

Haven't played them yet, because the last model is on sale everywhere for $39.99/dozen. It's a fantastic ball at that price.

Stop it. You know I don't need anymore golf balls.

Stop it. You know I don't need anymore golf balls.

Dude. I ordered 4 dozen that say Fupy Floppy on them. I am enabling like a mad man.

Thought to beat that.

I've always been a fan of their balls. Have typically bought used and recycled. Now that I'm swinging extra slow not sure I'd see the benefits anymore

Haven't tried and not sure I will unless I get some from someone...I have to com to like the RX and Srixon Z Star and XV. Also have 1 1/2 dz of chrome soft and a dz Duo spin to mess around with.

P-V1x is a great ball, but I also prefer the B-RX as a few have posted.

Haven't tried and not sure I will unless I get some from someone...I have to com to like the RX and Srixon Z Star and XV. Also have 1 1/2 dz of chrome soft and a dz Duo spin to mess around with.

I wish having only 2-3 dozen on hand was realistic for me.

Dude. I ordered 4 dozen that say Fupy Floppy on them. I am enabling like a mad man.

Where did you order from? Call me weird, but I don't want the personalization on them.

Where did you order from? Call me weird, but I don't want the personalization on them.

Have to get them personalized to get the Buy 3, get 1 free.

Hands down the best ball out there

I'm a closet 1x lover. Might go customizable route this year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thought the last version was very good and hope we get a chance to review the new ones.

I love the PVX. I've tried Bridgestone, Callaway, TM and Nike and I always come back to it. I'm also a cheapskate so I buy them used at a local ball recycler. I don't buy refurbished just their top tier used ones. I get 50 balls for $75 and that lasts me a long time. I'm sure I'll find some of the new version but I love the old model a ton so if the new one is softer I'm sure I'll love it too.

I've never really been a PV1 guy but have really been enjoying the last model. I was doing some reading and it appears in the older model the PV1 was the higher flying ball but with the new model it's the PV1X, is that right? Seems a little weird that they would switch that characteristic between releases.

I've never really been a PV1 guy but have really been enjoying the last model. I was doing some reading and it appears in the older model the PV1 was the higher flying ball but with the new model it's the PV1X, is that right? Seems a little weird that they would switch that characteristic between releases.

Yeah, off the driver the ProV1x will have a higher ball flight.

Back