UST Mamiya Prototype THP Event - Live Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our first up first for fitting! Was the one willing to jump in.

0074614a2f2b447d6c0b09a902323fea.jpg

Danny giving us the lowdown on the numbers for TrackMan.

Danny discussing fitting.

bd3621ed151aa14b3285b3252b61371e.jpg

thanks for the vines Cace

Danny knows his stuff

Likes to fit to maximum distance and maximum control.

I'm sure the elements proto could handle me.

Also, I'd ask to warm up with irons with recoil 110 in them. #HauntingMyDreams

Good or bad? Intrigued I did the fitting tool on their website and they fit me to those.

With the understanding that shafts alone will not reduce spin as much as we think, these prototypes are designed to reduce spin by how much in relation to a good/proper swing?

Danny knows his stuff

Likes to fit to maximum distance and maximum control.

So he likes to have his cake and eat it too. hehe

Cwmonroe

With XR and Chrome Proto combo, saw a 4mph jump in club speed and 5mph ballspeed from his SLDR

Going to tune it in some more now

Cwmonroe

With XR and Chrome Proto combo, saw a 4mph jump in club speed and 5mph ballspeed from his SLDR
That's awesome

Cwmonroe

Looks like his flight path came more centered/left as well?

Good or bad? Intrigued I did the fitting tool on their website and they fit me to those.

Good.

I want lighter, and that's what the site fits me for. Proto 110's for low launch, standard 110's for mid launch. Both in X.

Cwmonroe

That is a nice jump. In term of carry what did that result in?

Good.

I want lighter, and that's what the site fits me for. Proto 110's for low launch, standard 110's for mid launch. Both in X.

Solid. yea it fit me for the standard 110's in X as well. Would love to actually try out a graphite shaft I would fit into. Most graphite iron shafts I've ever tried have been very light and felt terrible.

Seruously, we saw like a 6 mph ball speed jump for Chris. Very cool.

Could somebody ask if the Recoil 460's are in the online fitting tool at this point?

Just caught up, a whole lot of awesome in this thread. Tons of knowledge too. Keep up the good work guys and have fun during the fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back