Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iROD iROD iROD iROD

Following the UST event thread, I am super excited for my Apex with Recoil 680s to finally get to me this upcoming Thursday.

Pondering wedge shafts to fit with my recoils in the irons.... and I haven't even swung the irons yet.

I'm pondering the callaway fusion 14 bag. Has anyone used one of these.

I'm pondering new Fairway woods, maybe adding a 7 and 9 wood and eliminating my hybrids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pondering new Fairway woods, maybe adding a 7 and 9 wood and eliminating my hybrids

V series are awesome.
Old school mashie 7w was amazing

I hit the v series 9 wood just for kicks yesterday and could do no wrong with it, hence my ponder of replacing my rarely used 4 hybrid with one.

I have a Aldila Rogue black 70s on the BBA 815 fwy. Having great results with this combo so thinking of testing an aldila Rogue black 60s in X2hot pro.

Elements Chrome+ and the new iROD.

Elements Chrome+ and the new iROD.
Saw an iRod on eBay for $75 today. Oddly enough it's located in Oklahoma..

iROD hybrid shaft. Will be mine.
Yeah, I have one. And it's going in the 20° X2Hot. Can't freaking wait.

Ya I'm not sure if a new head will hold the irod but I will have one.

My ponder is 110 or 125 recoils. Probably 110

Ya I'm not sure if a new head will hold the irod but I will have one.

My ponder is 110 or 125 recoils. Probably 110

Did they go over fitting of iron shafts much. Importance of weight vs. flight vs. flex kinda stuff if that makes sense.

Did they go over fitting of iron shafts much. Importance of weight vs. flight vs. flex kinda stuff if that makes sense.

A little, but most of the focus was on the driver shaft obviously. They do full fittings at UST so I may hit Danny up the next time I come back and see if we can try and get some numbers

Odyssey Works 1w Tank. Rolled it great at the store (always happens) and it felt great. 38" felt really comfortable.

Odyssey Works 1w Tank. Rolled it great at the store (always happens) and it felt great. 38" felt really comfortable.
As it should since ur 9 feet tall

Works 2-Ball Fang is on the brain again.

They do have shaft fitting on their website. When I did it, it seemed to come out with results I would expect based on other shafts I've been fit into. One thing I noticed is that they consistently fit me into X-stiff graphite iron shafts, while I usually get fit into S on steel.

I'm back to pondering this. But it's going to be a slow ponder at the price. Will need to wait until I REALLY want it.

bags-2015-big-bertha-stand-staff_2558___3.png

...or until they do a 20% off deal. Then it's go time hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back