DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie just informed me I did pretty good in the PVGA event today. Had to check email really quick. Wow. Looks like I played better than I thought.
e061af785db0f454c3c1d62655af4eef.jpg

Awesome dude!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks DFW.
This was one heck of a great couple of days here and judging by the Live Update thread, the guys really enjoyed the THP Event.

Thanks DFW.
This was one heck of a great couple of days here and judging by the Live Update thread, the guys really enjoyed the THP Event.

Sorry I didn't get to see ya but there is always KC! Glad you had a good time here. Great event.

See you boys tomorrow morning guys!

Thanks DFW.
Sounded like it was an amazing time for everyone. Great to follow along with too. And Thanks for bring another THP event to DFW.

Are you ready boys? Can't wait to see everyone in the morning. Let's hope the back loosens up a bit. haha

Are you ready boys? Can't wait to see everyone in the morning. Let's hope the back loosens up a bit. haha
We are going to have a blast tomorrow. Hope you gentlemen enjoy the course. It's not Cowboys, but it's a fun track.

I can't wait to get back in this course. Very glad that we are heading back.

If anyone has a cobra wrench can you please bring it tomorrow!? Bought a bio cell hybrid and my Nike wrench doesn't fit it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has a cobra wrench can you please bring it tomorrow!? Bought a bio cell hybrid and my Nike wrench doesn't fit it. Thanks!

Gotcha covered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wake up

Bring it on!!

Gonna be a fun day, see you gents in a little over an hour.

Have fun gentlemen. So jealous.

Alright guys, the course looks great today. Oh wait. It's still dark out here. Got an early start and got here quicker than I thought I would. I'm ready for some fun today.

Gonna be a fun day, see you gents in a little over an hour.

I probably missed it somewhere in the thread, but can we pay the course or do we pay you? If so I need to find an atm.

I probably missed it somewhere in the thread, but can we pay the course or do we pay you? If so I need to find an atm.
You should just check in and pay for your round under the time Cookie has set up. They will credit Cookie.

You should just check in and pay for your round under the time Cookie has set up. They will credit Cookie.

Thanks Eddie, this is correct.

I will be there in 15 to 20.

I'm running late. Over slept after yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back