MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Lots of folks gonna make this awesome. Still need a roomie or three!

What days are you staying? I know myself and Rickacor are looking for two others to split a room with. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What days are you staying? I know myself and Rickacor are looking for two others to split a room with. Let me know.

Friday and Saturday

Friday and Saturday

Ok we are staying saturday. So if you need roomies let me know. It's only hour and a half drive so we are driving down Saturday morning.

seems to be alot of guys with the name "Greg" in their name on list #2

Ok we are staying saturday. So if you need roomies let me know. It's only hour and a half drive so we are driving down Saturday morning.

If I can't find a Friday and Saturday group I'm in. I'll keep you posted. Of course don't saves so if you find someone first

bumping....had a few days now without adding anyone....we are due

Any list 2ers need upgraded to list 1?

Grins
Gregdan
Greggdrews
Hacker
Captaincaution
Gunner
Devrickus (if a few demands are honored)
THE ORIGINAL "A" PLAYER
^dub^
Daddio
gr8dryv

I see a few

I see 11 in need of it.

as of right now, thus is still a no go for me. With a trip to Michigan likely a few days prior to this, it just won't work. once I know the days, should find out soon, I'll update here.

Any list 2ers need upgraded to list 1?

Grins
Gregdan
Greggdrews
Hacker
Captaincaution
Gunner
Devrickus (if a few demands are honored)
THE ORIGINAL "A" PLAYER
^dub^
Daddio
gr8dryv

This is one I'm still working on right now. I'm trying to coordinate a road trip such that the Detroit metro segment coincides with the golf outing. If this works out as I hope, (and there is still space), I'll probably ask to add a +1.

This is one I'm still working on right now. I'm trying to coordinate a road trip such that the Detroit metro segment coincides with the golf outing. If this works out as I hope, (and there is still space), I'll probably ask to add a +1.

awesome, and we will certainly have space for you and a potential +1

I'm not sure yet. If I can do it, it will be for Saturday only. When I find out for sure I will let you know.

Ron. Boooo.

CJ find us somewhere to shoot skeet Friday afternoon and I'll load up the Citori and a case of shells.

Bumping the hotel deal as the May 1 room deadline (1st pass)

You can book a hotel room using 1 of the 2 methods below This will allow you to get the $20 off a night. The sooner we book the better as the hotel will be reviewing the rooms booked on May 1st and if we have a ton still available they may release them to the public:

Calling 1.877.757.7133 or 1.800.228.9290 by Friday, May 1, 2015. They must identify themselves as members of the "Hackers Golf Outing". After this date, reservations will be accepted basedon upon room type availability and the contracted rate may not be applicable.

 On-line using the link below
http://www.marriott.com/meeting-even...&stop_mobi=yes

I will be driving home between rounds since I'm only an hour away. But thanks for the heads up mike!

Bump for more people!

This will be a great weekend!
Come join us! Bring a friend or two!

we were trending to 50 like a BOSS, time to step it back up

Anyone looking forward to this?

Depending on schedules for everyone and timing thinking maybe a round friday afternoon may need to happen too

Anyone looking forward to this?

Depending on schedules for everyone and timing thinking maybe a round friday afternoon may need to happen too

Extra rounds, ftw!

Quite the gathering this has turned in to.

Extra rounds, ftw!

Quite the gathering this has turned in to.

Agreed I know its far out so hopefully everyone can still make it come August. And hopefully we get even more to signup

Back