2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Its funny to me that there is rarely talk about where someone is from. Maybe a mention here or there. But with Spieth, its every other sentence that he is from Texas. I think its in the Texas contract that if you make it out of the state, you have to say you are from there constantly.
It is..... My wife is from just north of Houston and was like that until I brought her to the southeast. After living here for a few years, she not only has realized how silly Texans sound doing that, but how much better the southeast is to live in........

Rory lucked out; it stayed dry

Drop kick to a shot out of the pine straw? Welcome to my Saturday rounds. #EasyWhenYouDoItEnough

We'll....El Tigre is done after that

Did Tiger just duck hook it?

Looks like Tiger is back!

There's tiger tiger.....on my effing God

If you change the words of Love Shack to Club Drop, it fits. My goodness he drops his clubs a lot.

F-Bomb from Tiger

Tiger - I know how you feel. Oof!

Meanwhile Jonas Blixt is making a nice little charge. Showing last year wasn't the fluke!

Just keeps trucking. No idea how he continues doing it.

BAM!!!

Very good putt from Spieth

Jordan gets it right back. Draino!

Ok, NOW Tigers back.

Tiger club drop, here we go lol

I feel bad, but I keep wanting Hoffman to fall back to get any one of these other leaders in the final group tomorrow

My wife: Tiger throws the club like a freaking baby! Your playing golf, get over it.

lol if she only knew that is classic Tiger

It's amazing how he can't hit a draw with the driver anymore. Hell of a recovery though

I don't think someone would classify that as a duck hook. More like a drop kick. THPer speciality.
I've got that shot in the bag.

Great second shot for Tiger...he could still make birdie.

Lucky break for Rory with that approach

And Speith drops another putt...if he keeps this up he is going to be hard to beat

Oh Tiger, I know that feeling.

Back