Android Phone Thread

Dropbox up to 10gb free
Google drive 15gb free
Onedrive 20gb free

My old phone only has 16gb storage, so I used all of these in one way or another. And if you state only download on wifi, will work anywhere with wifi and won't use your data plan. And you don't need to be connected to a PC.
Thanks not sure why you responded to my post though.

I still haven't made a move, but I need to, still enjoying the g3 beags?

I still haven't made a move, but I need to, still enjoying the g3 beags?
No Nexus 6? Have you checked it out at all

I've got 1 month left until my upgrade and nothing is really saying "Get Me!!!!" yet. Looked at the One M9, but it doesn't have wireless charging capabilities. Hopefully the G4 is ready by then, or at least have a release date from Verizon by then.

No Nexus 6? Have you checked it out at all
5.5 is a stretch, I just can't go 6. The pure Android isn't enough of a draw for me.

5.5 is a stretch, I just can't go 6. The pure Android isn't enough of a draw for me.
Got ya makes sense.

My wife just got the 6 plus and it is awesome can't wait to get my hands on the Nexus. I was going Note anyways and now I don't have to to deal with all that Samsung junk this just makes more sense for me and what I want.

Got ya makes sense.

My wife just got the 6 plus and it is awesome can't wait to get my hands on the Nexus. I was going Note anyways and now I don't have to to deal with all that Samsung junk this just makes more sense for me and what I want.
Yep, it's definitely right up your alley I bet you love it.

Yep, it's definitely right up your alley I bet you love it.
Yeah. When we went to the Verizon store I played around with the Nexus and while it is big I am so pumped about it. Just exactly what I want in a device.

Sorry for skimming, but does everyone have the new lollipop upgrade? I hate it! The volume is all screwed up now, I don't like the new shapes and my battery seems to be draining quicker.

Sorry for skimming, but does everyone have the new lollipop upgrade? I hate it! The volume is all screwed up now, I don't like the new shapes and my battery seems to be draining quicker.

I had to reload my phone after I got it. Prior to that it was awful. Battery was really poor. Backed it up, reloaded with Lollipop and all was good.

I had to reload my phone after I got it. Prior to that it was awful. Battery was really poor. Backed it up, reloaded with Lollipop and all was good.

So your first go around was bad and then you reloaded and it was good? That sounds very complicated. You know I still can't use a DVD player, which I am told is obsolete now.

So your first go around was bad and then you reloaded and it was good? That sounds very complicated. You know I still can't use a DVD player, which I am told is obsolete now.

yeah when I first loaded it, it was awful. Same for Jenn's. Battery life seemed like it was cut in half. Backed it up, reloaded the phone, and all was good. And yes DVD players are obsolete. Get with the program hehe

yeah when I first loaded it, it was awful. Same for Jenn's. Battery life seemed like it was cut in half. Backed it up, reloaded the phone, and all was good. And yes DVD players are obsolete. Get with the program hehe

How do I back up and reload? And if I back up will everything go back to the way it was or do I have to redo everything again? I really don't want to have to redo everything again. Stupid phone!

How do I back up and reload? And if I back up will everything go back to the way it was or do I have to redo everything again? I really don't want to have to redo everything again. Stupid phone!

I better wait until JB gets home. I don't want to break anything. Then if he breaks it I can blame him. :angel:

I better wait until JB gets home. I don't want to break anything. Then if he breaks it I can blame him. :angel:
This is what Jacqui does, too, hahaha.

I have been eyeballing the Sony Xperia Z3. Anyone have any experience with it. Currently I have an I phone 4s and no nothing about Andriod, is there any drawbacks? I also don't own any other apple products if that makes a difference.

I went and played with the One M9, s6, Nexus 6 and g3 yesterday. I will probably wait for the g4 assuming the battery is replaceable, if not I just might end up with the Nexus. I was shocked I could use it with one hand pretty well. The pure Android isn't a big deal to me, I didn't find it any more enjoyable than any of the others. But handling contracts on a 6'' screen is a little appealing.

I had the same experience. Coming from a Note 3, none of the new phones has made me want them yet. It seems like none were vastly different from last year's models except for the S6, but they went the wrong way sealing up the phone for me. I'm waiting for the G4 as well, maybe even the Z4. Who knows at this point.

I have been eyeballing the Sony Xperia Z3. Anyone have any experience with it. Currently I have an I phone 4s and no nothing about Andriod, is there any drawbacks? I also don't own any other apple products if that makes a difference.
Android is a bit more complex to get setup and looking the way you want it. Android is all about customization where your iPhone is all about ease of use. There is a learning curve for someone switching to android and some really like it and others hate it. If you're a tinkerer, you'll love android.

Back