2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Loving my draw of good buddy greggdrews as a partner. This will actually be the first time we'very teed it up together. I wish I was bringing a more solid game for him, but, regardless, it will be a fun weekend.

well...let's do this Mr. Banks!

For those looking to test out some gear, the range before the round we will have all of the 2015 Bridgestone Golf line including a number of drivers and different shaft combinations. The THP Launch Monitor will also be out there for people into that kind of stuff.

Copied from first post for the tapatalk mess ups.

mikedean441 & vthokies20
cpljohnst & sk33ter

PhillyV & golfinFF
highscoreinky & milehighgolfer

cbaker2882 & rbarthle17
v.man & greggdrews

DavidWinchell & Nomadic_duffer
Sparksjr & tbanks5

PJ & Creegs7882
amsmith61 & Coers

Rambler & Robozeo
Bullfrog & Mountain Slicer

CaptainCaution & Golfever
Acovington & xThor

Stribs & Grins
Amart & Michigan Slice

Kboyer & MSH134
Parshooter36 & Intimidator2007

Tyjohnston & ^dub^
Robman & e1iterate
Looking forward to playing with my buddy CJ!

Last edited:
Let's get it Robman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only see him on one team

I sure do hope ParShooter likes shiny Trophies and I've always wanted HOF tag .

I'm very excited about our group , and looking forward to that last shot on 18 before the crowd on the deck !

Freaking Mike Dean is getting another HoF tag. Dang it to heck.

For those looking to test out some gear, the range before the round we will have all of the 2015 Bridgestone Golf line including a number of drivers and different shaft combinations. The THP Launch Monitor will also be out there for people into that kind of stuff.

I hope to compare my current gamer to the J815 on the monitor. It seemed like I was getting more distance with it at Mission Inn, but, couldn't be sure. Neither was I sure which one I was hitting best--the 715 or the 815. Both are pretty sweet drivers.

I hope to compare my current gamer to the J815 on the monitor. It seemed like I was getting more distance with it at Mission Inn, but, couldn't be sure. Neither was I sure which one I was hitting best--the 715 or the 815. Both are pretty sweet drivers.

Sounds good VM. We will have it setup and I have a variety of shafts for people to test out in the Bridgestone drivers as well.

Freaking Mike Dean is getting another HoF tag. Dang it to heck.

pfft, im awful.

My early favorites are Rambler and Robozeo....first of many big wins for Jeremy (see what I did there)

pfft, im awful.

My early favorites are Rambler and Robozeo....first of many big wins for Jeremy (see what I did there)

Oh I wasn't indicating you would have anything to do with it. Just having played with vthokies and knowing how good he is I've got you guys as the early favorite.

Okay Coers, it is you and me buddy!! Just be prepared to be hosed down with Purell before we get in the same cart together. :)

PJ and Creegs, looking forward to playing the round with you guys!!

Im pretty excited to watch these formats play out on the course. We are going to have such a great time this weekend and I am excited to see everybody.

I sure do hope ParShooter likes shiny Trophies and I've always wanted HOF tag .

I'm very excited about our group , and looking forward to that last shot on 18 before the crowd on the deck !
I don't believe I've met anyone in our group before, it's always nice to make new friends.
Oh and I like shiny things!

2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

golfinFF lets do this!!

Yeah buddy OHIO Gots this one!

To the rest of the 4-some be prepared to have fun!

Oh and 441 tees off first

Good thing your partner will have the J815 for you to use all day! Im super excited to have you as a partner Ken, my game also isnt in tip top shape yet but we will have a blast.

mikedean441 & vthokies20
cpljohnst & sk33ter

Awesome! First foursome out! We'll have a lot of eyeballs watching our drives. Looking forward to meeting VT and Sk33ter. Also looking forward to my first round with the 441!

I am very interested in the J15 fairway woods. Looking forward to a head to head with bertha.

I'll be ready Aaron to play and work by butt off to be in contention for us being the Champs!!! I'll make sure I take a bath before I get to the course lol...
Okay Coers, it is you and me buddy!! Just be prepared to be hosed down with Purell before we get in the same cart together. :)

PJ and Creegs, looking forward to playing the round with you guys!!

Man im also really excited to try some of the new BRidgestone lines, Ive yet had the pleasure of trying anything out.

Back