The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leveon Bell suspended 3 games for violation of substance abuse policy. Big loss for steelers

I caught the last half of an NFL network show about the 1995 Browns & it brought back a lot of bad memories & "What if" feelings.

One thing Ozzie Newsome said is that he was basically using the system that Belichick put in place in Cleveland. Quote was something like "A lot of that championship we owe to Bill Belichick." I know a lot of fans were anti-Bill Belichick at the time because (a) the team offense seemed boring & ineffective (Metcalf up the Middle) and (b) he cut Bernie Kosar, but they were winning.

After watching this, I started thinking:

If Modell hadn't been such a poor business man, if he hadn't moved the team, I think the Browns win the Super Bowl in (or before) 1999 & Belichick is still here coaching & maybe it's Cleveland that drafts Tom Brady & wins multiple titles.

Crabtree to the Raiders, I like it.

I hope you're right. I think it's a safer bet to say this now (with what has happened the last couple years) as opposed to five, maybe ten years ago. But a part of me still thinks someone would take a flyer out on him just to see if he has what it takes to play again, and maybe if the backlash isn't too harsh, sign him to a cheapo contract for a year to see how it plays out.
6th day of deliberations ... not sure that bodes well for the prosecution.

No No No No No

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/2015-uniform-reveal.html

11107165_10153282394994684_1305699119261639281_n.jpg

Like the Cleveland across the front but terrible on the Browns down the side of pants. They almost had it right.

Like the Cleveland across the front but terrible on the Browns down the side of pants. They almost had it right.

The all orange uniform is awful. I like the Cleveland across the chest but thats about it.

I think they are an upgrade.

The all orange uniform is awful. I like the Cleveland across the chest but thats about it.
Maybe they were concerned fans wouldn't know which team they were? I mean, a lot of teams have the same uniform color and team name. (I actually like them actually, other than the orange unis, which are putrid)

Everytime I see these Browns jerseys I can't help but think of these ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429106637.920894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the new helmet
33fc1849d958f84c1d384a68ff40624b.jpg

The Cleveland across the front makes it look like a high school jersey to me.

The Cleveland across the front makes it look like a high school jersey to me.

I agree with that. I really like the pants and the fact that Orange is now a color option. Just was wishing for something a tad more flashy. Regardless, this team needs wins more than good looking uniforms

Aaron Hernandez found guilty of first degree murder. Automatic Life sentence.

Guilty all around, buh bye. He's got another double murder trial coming up too. Nice fella

I did not follow the case all that close. Figured it was kind of a done deal to begin with. How did they get to the point of determining that Hernandez was the one who pulled the trigger?

I did not follow the case all that close. Figured it was kind of a done deal to begin with. How did they get to the point of determining that Hernandez was the one who pulled the trigger?
I don't believe you have to be the actually trigger puller.

Smarter lawyer people can elaborate.

And The Browns aren't the only ones with a new orange jersey......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe you have to be the actually trigger puller.

Smarter lawyer people can elaborate.

so my question then goes, why do the other 2 in the car not get charged of 1st degree murder? Just interesting. Like I said, I didn't follow it all that closely because kind of figured this was the outcome.

so my question then goes, why do the other 2 in the car not get charged of 1st degree murder? Just interesting. Like I said, I didn't follow it all that closely because kind of figured this was the outcome.
tumblr_nhz6owDbPL1qad6hro1_400.jpg

Its Cleveland...
Do they have a QB or are they going to draft one?

The sports talk guys in Cleveland want them to trade for Rivers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back