What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45/43 Had some good shots, some bad. Was really happy with my scrambling today and my putting continues to get better every time out. Starting to feel my game from July coming back into form.

37/48-85 Unreal front 9 in my Sunday league I missed two less than 2 foot birdies on the front and still posted a 37, opened with a double, had two birds, a bogey, and 5 pars, then reality hit on the back but was all good, still hit a skin, a closest to the pin and low Net! Pretty good day!

Only played 9 and shot 42. Ball striking was ok besides a few absolute shanks, like bad haha. Not too upset as its the start of my season but ill have to clean it up if im going to hit single digits this season

89 (45/49) struggled off the tee with some pulls and a few big pushes. Had some bad lies and bad breaks. 34 putts but missed several just on the edge on both sides. Happy with how the swing changes are goin and today was first on course test with new swing postions.

47/43-90, 2/18 gir, 8/23 fir, 34 putts. I was absolutely brutal off the tee on the front 9 today. So much so, that I hit 5 hybrid off the tee on the back, which meant I was scrambling for pars since I couldn't reach anything in regulation. Still hitting the irons great though.

First serious round of golf in over a year today. 77 - got tired and finished with 3 bogeys. Overall pleased with the way I hit the ball. It's also good to be back on THP!

I walked 18 for the first time in a few weeks and played the blues (70.2/133) also for the first time in a few weeks. Five fairways on the front, two on the back, eight greens on the front, two on the back for 11 pars, five bogies, one double, and one triple. Started strong with seven consecutive pars then tired and staggered in with a ten over, 82 (38, 44)

43/44 for an 87 despite the greens being in horrible condition. This is NJ, not Ca, we have plenty of water, use it on the greens, or browns as they are called now.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Played 9 with my wife this morning, and shot a +7 42. ESC takes it down to 41. Considering 5 of those strokes over par were made on two holes, I'm happy with how I played - the first was a long par 5 that I duck hooked my tee shot OOB on, so I was basically dead there. The second was a tough 190 yard uphill par 3 that I just swung out of my shoes on off the tee and got wet.

Driving was great (all but one fairway), and was very happy with my play around the greens, which has been a problem in the past. Stuck a few approach shots close, which is something I hadn't been doing. Promising round.

41-38=79(+8)
10 FW's
12 GIR's
34 Putts (2 3jacks..on the first 2 holes)
3 birdies
0/3 from the bunker
2 penalties

Hit the ball much better than last week. But, my misses were real bad. Feeling good about where the game is headed. Not my lowest score since last August. But, it is my lowest ESC differential since last summer.

49/41. Two different nines for sure.

41-38=79(+8)
10 FW's
12 GIR's
34 Putts (2 3jacks..on the first 2 holes)
3 birdies
0/3 from the bunker
2 penalties

Hit the ball much better than last week. But, my misses were real bad. Feeling good about where the game is headed. Not my lowest score since last August. But, it is my lowest ESC differential since last summer.

Where at?

Where at?

Squaw Creek. Fairways were iffy. But, the greens rolled and held well. The lake/pond/creeks had more water in them than I've ever seen.

39 - 38 - 77. Played the back 9 twice as that was the only way I was getting the round finished in under 4 hours. Half the people playing now will disappear again when the temps get to the mid 80s.

40/36 = 76
home course 71.6/121

44-46/90

Par 3's and putting were great but tee game absolutely killed me. 5 over between 8 and 9 alone. Work to be done.

Meadowbrook?

42/38=80
Grip change on the putter lead to 26 putts today, Im happy to be playing a bit better. Not quite where i want to be yet, but moving the right direction

very disappointing 9 holes yesterday and today. 41 yesterday and 42 today, a little windy both days but it did not effect my poor swing very much....lol

54/44 = 98.
But hit the longest drive of my life, a 250 yarder that carried 300. I will say the greens were rock hard today, had to land everything short/in the rough to hit greens.

41/40-81. Drove the ball decently today (11 FIR) but my 100 yd AW really let me down today and only managed to hit 6 greens. The putter was not quite there as I missed a few 6-8 footers and had 2
two 3 jacks. My game is still just lingering in the low 80s and my consistency seems to be holding me back from consistently being in the 70s, where I feel, and know, I should be.

Beat the storms today with a 47/43, only 28 putts including a couple of decent par savers.

37-48 I have no idea what might happen when I tee it up right now. I need to play more often....would someone volunteer to break the news to my wife! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

109 first real round in over a month and my last real round before that was like 12 years ago so yeah I will take it.

Shot 46/39 for a about average 85 today. I have been working on ball position and playing the ball more forward since a lesson at Golftec. I have been striking the ball great like this except when I revert to my old ways and top the ball 6 times due to poor weight transfer. This would have been a great round without those miss hits. Hit two remarkable iron shots on two difficult par 3's. One is a shallow green protected by water short left and bunkers long. The hole was playing 200 yds, and I hit 8 iron with a 10-15mph helpjng wind to 10 ft. Next was a 185 yd island green with the pin tucked back left into the same wind with little room to work. Here was a low drawing 7 iron landing within 5 paces. The great part was my 2 playing partners helped me to surround the cup with their balls the exact same distance from the pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back