Get Well Freddie Kong

Get well soon brother! Good luck! You still owe me a round at cc of miami!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get well soon, Freddie! I am still bummed knowing you will not be on the alternates list for Kansas City.

Get well soon Freddie!

Sorry to hear this - hope everything goes well & you're back & better than ever real soon!

Started my day and finished my day with texts to my main man FK. Would walk thru fire for him, and is absolutely one of the best friends I have.

Hang in there Freddie, hope you heal fast!

May the Good Lord bless you with a quick and thorough healing process!

You are just avoiding my eye gouging ugly swing - understandable!

Yea - take the time and heal up!
Listen I Play Golf With Far Worse Swings Than yours, wardy has a suspect swing and I love playing with him. Point is, from where I sit now, I'd give anything to tee it with you or 58 other thprs.

take care Panda. Hope you are back on the course soon. PS hope your puppy is doing better as well.
Thank you and the puppy is back on her feet. she is a strong doggie and keeps us all happy. Keep fingers crossed that they got all the Cancer.

Hopeful for a full and speedy recovery Panda. You'll be back at it in no time and better than ever.
I need to keep up with you buddy. Enjoy that internship with the Lions. I hope we can follow along in a Journal or something.

Didn't realize anything was wrong, hope you come out better than before Freddie. Get well soon.
At last year's King is when it started up, during sunday singles. I found out last night that my assatabulum was fused to the socket. Hence the pain I feel now. Apparently my gluten had to activated to get the old hop out. That God my surgeon is a golfer and knows a fee guys on tour, he took good care of me so I can play real soon

Get well Freddie. This forum wouldn't be the same without your countless hours trying to help us hacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Something tells me I'm going to have to learn a new swing since I have been injured for the past year. So maybe you guys can help me out.

Started my day and finished my day with texts to my main man FK. Would walk thru fire for him, and is absolutely one of the best friends I have.

Damn construction at the hospital has the dust all over the place. Thank you Ryjo, I love you too bro

Get well soon, I see you haven't lost your humor so at least we know that wasn't located in any of the parts that need replacement ;)

If I may ask: why the surgeries in spring? Because it just went this way or did you have to wait for certain things maybe?

Take care and get well soon Freddie.

Here's to a quick recovery! Listen to your PT!

Ha, maybe I'd have a chance at beating you now. For a few more weeks at least.

Get well brother.

I thought Panda was already a machine.

In all seriousness Freddy is right at the top of the list of guys I want to meet the most on here. Get well man.

Any word on how Freddie is doing?

Any word on how Freddie is doing?

He is home and resting well, the doctors found a little bit more than they were expecting when they went in and had to do some fusions which is causing him a little additional unexpected discomfort. Overall he is really pleased with how things went and now the recovery begins.

Get better Freddie, hope it heals up quick

Continued well wishes during your recovery Freddie. As you well know it's a process, but one you no doubt will take on full force.

Get well freddie

Get well soon FK, hope to see back on the links soon.

Back