Status
Not open for further replies.
The HMT is a big improvement over the standard GC2 because you get clubhead and strike information. But you have to put little dots on your clubs to get it to read. The big thing I like about Flightscope and Trackman is that you seem to have a bigger area to hit from to get it to register.

And doppler based systems follow the entire ball flight.

And doppler based systems follow the entire ball flight.

That's a good point that I didn't think about - most of the time I spend on a monitor is during the cold months up here, but using the Flightscope on a driving range during a demo day was a pretty awesome experience. Tracking ball flight > calculated ball flight.

Won a 2nd laptop at work today, was originally going to be for the kids at home but instead I gave it to one of the ladies that works for me that hadnt won one yet....she appreciated it and I enjoyed seeing her facial expression

Won a 2nd laptop at work today, was originally going to be for the kids at home but instead I gave it to one of the ladies that works for me that hadnt won one yet....she appreciated it and I enjoyed seeing her facial expression

I'm starting to think someone in your IT department is just stealing electronics to give away.

I'm starting to think someone in your IT department is just stealing electronics to give away.

hahaha, taking a break for a few weeks from drawings and then I guess theres about 16 more

Heading to Florida to play golf with THPers and taking my kids to Disney! Definitely calls for Happy!

My 4 day long weekend starts in 45 minutes and 8 seconds. Sunday filled with playing an enciting course in a new territory for me. Looking forward to relaxation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to Florida to play golf with THPers and taking my kids to Disney! Definitely calls for Happy!

Im assuming CJ is still driving you guys down in the van right?

Im assuming CJ is still driving you guys down in the van right?

LOL, It'll be weird not driving in the van to play golf with THPers. I'll be driving the wife's vehicle down.

My 4 day weekend starts in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Friday - Golf with the guys
Saturday - Head for Seattle to watch our horse race at Emerald Downs (we own just a piece of him)
Saturday night - Head back home
Sunday - Golf with Mrs. Drumdog - First day of 2 day couples tourney
Monday - Golf with Mrs. Drumdog - 2nd day of 2 day couples tourney

What a weekend !!

Happy - Disney, Michigan, San Diego, Savannah, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas trips planned - Lots of golf with THP'ers in the next three months!
And, after Sunday, I am off for a solid week!!

Happy - Disney, Michigan, San Diego, Savannah, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas trips planned - Lots of golf with THP'ers in the next three months!

You sure are in quite the slate of THP events this year! Wish I could do it too, that's awesome!

That's seriously impressive man, nice job!

That is a good happy happy.

That's a fantastic list Spivey! Well done! Glad I'm going to be with you for at least two of those!

Awesome freaking happy Dave! It wouldn't be a lie to say I'm extremely jealous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im off till Wednesday, headed away with Matt for a long weekend! Always fun to spend quality time with him.

4 day weekend with the family headed to Lake Gaston to spend the holiday. Some nice R and R

The Happy Thread

Despite nothing working at the office today I got in the Bridgestone Championship, Casey got straight A's for the year and Jessica got all A's and B's and made the cheerleading team.

Throw in the fact vacation starts in 36 hours and it's been tough to complain today.

I got home from work before 7:00 pm!
Now, the next thing is to stop leaving for work before 5:00am...

I'll start tomorrow!!!

Even though the movie sucked, laura and I got our kids together for the first time tonight and it went great, I have a huge smile right now

Im off till Wednesday, headed away with Matt for a long weekend! Always fun to spend quality time with him.
Where you wild and crazy guys going?

T-minus 4 hours and 30 minutes and my work day will be over and I will be heading to the golf course. I can't wait. :banana: :alien2: :bananadance:

I wonder which golf balls I will punish and lose first? :D I'm thinking about trying out the sleeve of Project (a) balls I got a couple weeks back. I can't wait to putt with my new putter either. Is it 12:45 yet?

Had a co-worker ask me for some help on troubleshooting a problem they had. Gave them a fix based on some work I did in graduate school. Then it hit me ... I was having an issue with an unrelated project of my own and my fix for him also fixes my issue (different product, but same principle). It's a problem that plagues everyone in this particular field, and five minutes and a $100 investment solves the issue. Best thing yet? It's a quick methods paper. Why I didn't think of this sooner is beyond me, but now that I have ... win city!

So, time to cut out of work early and play a round of golf!

I'm Happy that school is almost out for my 3 kids. It means less responsibility for all of us and a lot more time for golf and vacations this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back