Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
my SLDR mini is at 43.5, but I choke up a touch on it. Like you, I just always viewed it as a supercharged 3 wood. Easier to hit off the tee(than a FW) and that's what I wanted.

What is that saying, Cowboys fans think alike?

my SLDR mini is at 43.5, but I choke up a touch on it. Like you, I just always viewed it as a supercharged 3 wood. Easier to hit off the tee(than a FW) and that's what I wanted.
Your Mini at 43.5" just feels perfect for me at address. WHEN I order one of these, I'll probably go 43.5" with it.

I only see a benefit from cutting the shaft down a tad, it just gives me so much confidence over the ball and new consistency I never had with the 3 wood before. I definitely recommend anyone on the fence to give it a go.

Your Mini at 43.5" just feels perfect for me at address. WHEN I order one of these, I'll probably go 43.5" with it.

and you crush that thing. #gamechanger #OperationGetPeteInTheFairway #LowerScores

I only see a benefit from cutting the shaft down a tad, it just gives me so much confidence over the ball and new consistency I never had with the 3 wood before. I definitely recommend anyone on the fence to give it a go.

I ordered mine at 44" and will play with that length before choking down a bit if necessary. Don't want to order shortened as it's an easy change if it improves performance for me to just shorten myself.

I ordered mine at 44" and will play with that length before choking down a bit if necessary. Don't want to order shortened as it's an easy change if it improves performance for me to just shorten myself.

Cookie I know you are a shorter driver length kind of guy. What's the shortest you have played your driver at in recent years?

Cookie I know you are a shorter driver length kind of guy. What's the shortest you have played your driver at in recent years?

I want to say 45 or 45 1/4" and that's the BB 815 which I just recently cut down. Would need to measure later tonight.

Holy cow. Hit the 12° and it was a bomber
de2f1a1633f04caaab6fa08d4f155999.jpg

Ummm yeah....that's just stupid Kang. Hope you bought it!

Puts new meaning to "driver replacement"

I hit two sessions with it in 1.5 hrs to see if it was fluke. Already ordered 14° model with lz 6.5. I may HAVE to order this 12° with speeder 565 stiff. Puts all the doubts about light weight shaft not keeping up out of my mind.

Yeah those number are impressive. Launch is low but the ball speed is driver like

Yeah those number are impressive. Launch is low but the ball speed is driver like
The ball speed is what impressed me the most. Jumps off the face

The ball speed is what impressed me the most. Jumps off the face
Did you have a selection of different shafts on a fitting cart or just what was stock?

Was this also with the Speeder 565 shaft?

Did you have a selection of different shafts on a fitting cart or just what was stock?

Was this also with the Speeder 565 shaft?
They only had the speeder 565 and kuro kage 60. I hit the speeder with 12°

That's awesome Kang, well done.

They only had the speeder 565 and kuro kage 60. I hit the speeder with 12°

Damn. I fully expected you to say it was w the KK.

Really eager for this one to arrive for review.

Damn. I fully expected you to say it was w the KK.

Really eager for this one to arrive for review.
I hit the kk in the 14 too but launch was similar to the 12 with speeder. For my swing it seems the extra launch of the speeder with 12° head is benefincial. I'll probably order the 12 with speeder to test against the 14 with lz 6.5 I have on the way

I hit the kk in the 14 too but launch was similar to the 12 with speeder. For my swing it seems the extra launch of the speeder with 12° head is benefincial. I'll probably order the 12 with speeder to test against the 14 with lz 6.5 I have on the way

I can dig it my friend.

Best part is? Opti-Fit makes tinkering easy....or more dangerous depending on how you want to look at it! LOL

I can dig it my friend.

Best part is? Opti-Fit makes tinkering easy....or more dangerous depending on how you want to look at it! LOL
For sure. Sometimes it's hard to find that setting and then leave it alone lol

I am intrigued with finding a Handcrafted 70 gram to throw in this when I get it.

Damn. Was that machine set to Colorado elevation? Well done.

This guy was hitting the top of the net at the end of the range at La Costa with this club. Those numbers are nasty good haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Was that machine set to Colorado elevation? Well done.
It was set to "shot distance boost" 1.0! Stupid good numbers. I'm actually thinking 14 set to -1 to get touch more launch may be the perfect thing for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back