What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man...I do not need to sit in front of the computer.....with a credit card....
Something green and yellow on the way from RBG....
Should be here on Friday....:banghead:

And here she is.....Could not pass it up...especially after reading the reviews again..
10.5* / V2 HL shaft

IMG_8866_DCE.jpg

A GREAT driver bama.

I could have one or possibly two extra .335 adapters (non cyg) in a few days I could send at ya for nothing if you want...let you have a little experimentation.

nice bama! i'll get to hit that in florida!

lol yes they are jman!

Hey now, socks are important too!

this is a must for you as well!

. (Until I eventually come to an outing and try a Myazaki lol)

sweet looking big stick bama!

I got me a new R9 Super Tri today but will have to wait until tomorrow to post some pics. It is a beauty and it is solid as a good old Hickory Tree!!!!!

A GREAT driver bama.

I could have one or possibly two extra .335 adapters (non cyg) in a few days I could send at ya for nothing if you want...let you have a little experimentation.

thanks very much for the offer Jman....While I love experimentation, I currently have no shafts to experiment with....
I love my Prolaunch Blue that is coupled with my FT-5....I can always look for one of those, but I might ping some of the "shaft educated" here to see what a similar contemporary shaft to the PL Blue might be...

I guess I need to start reading up on shafts, huh?? lol

thanks very much for the offer Jman....While I love experimentation, I currently have no shafts to experiment with....
I love my Prolaunch Blue that is coupled with my FT-5....I can always look for one of those, but I might ping some of the "shaft educated" here to see what a similar contemporary shaft to the PL Blue might be...

I guess I need to start reading up on shafts, huh?? lol

No worries, the sleeves are getting harder to come by, so when/if you decide you need one PM and I'll hook ya up. Just don't want you to waste money on something you can get free.

It truly is a sweet driver, only one I will never sell.

I got me a new R9 Super Tri today but will have to wait until tomorrow to post some pics. It is a beauty and it is solid as a good old Hickory Tree!!!!!

Congrats Gray, hope you're killin' it! I ordered mine today and can't wait for it to come in so pics are a must to tide me over!

Congrats Gray, hope you're killin' it! I ordered mine today and can't wait for it to come in so pics are a must to tide me over!

Pics will be coming tomorrow jman and I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised with your new toy!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I bought my first bionic glove today... I have been tearing apart my old ones (cheap calloway $12 for 2 gloves specials) and decided I wanted to see what all the fuss was about!

No worries, the sleeves are getting harder to come by, so when/if you decide you need one PM and I'll hook ya up. Just don't want you to waste money on something you can get free.

It truly is a sweet driver, only one I will never sell.

Again thanks Jman, but the tip size is a .350" in the 4dx....
Not being really literate in management of tip sizes, what kind of problem does this represent???

None at all, the head accepts .350 and .335 sleeves. .335 is what size you'll find he majority of aftermarket shafts to be, but, you can find '.350's ad well...I actually have some adapter of both. (yes, I'm a club ho' AND hoarder lol)

love this hat.....Puma has some great color combos with their military hat lines now
View attachment 1200

can't see anything thanks.

moz-screenshot.png

my bad......here's the new hat

This is my new driver:

Looks real good gray! now u have big daddy super tri to keep them snakes in line :D

Thanks Bridges,,,,,, This dawg will hunt!!!!! I still have a club S2 driver coming from cobra where it was cut down to 44.5 inches and hot metal poured in the head from the factory to get it to my D5 swingweight. So I wil have to decide which driver to bring to WPB??????? If JB has a shaft or two I can try in my new R9 it will most sure be the big stick heading to WPB :eek:)!!!!!!! What about it good buddy,,,, You got something I can interchange in my new TM on demo day??????????? Heck I might buy Kellybo one before our lesson this afternoon if she is interested???????????

Last edited:
You'll be taking the Super Tri, it's a beast.

That's the exact eye candy I needed Gray!

Should tide me over until Wednesday....I hope! Coincidentally enough I almost went with the S2 as I've always wanted a Cobra, but the total tweakability of the R9 won out, never thought I'd own anything Taylormade, dunno why, just never thought I would. But after trying it at GG...dang.

sweet lookin big stick gray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back