Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy dropped U2 tickets in my lap - Concert is tonight!
Called an old friend, whose birthday was the 19th - Happy Birthday and Happy Spivey!!

Man, very jealous! Have always wanted to see them live.

The Happy Thread

A buddy dropped U2 tickets in my lap - Concert is tonight!
Called an old friend, whose birthday was the 19th - Happy Birthday and Happy Spivey!!

Ask them to stop putting crap on my iPhone please.

In all seriousness have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleepy princess.
96775de563834a550e6eae3c09da0452.jpg

Craaaazy one toothed piranha princess!
698ba31a226d1e24aaba5c0d8e665988.jpg

You're a good Daddy Jman :thumb:.. He doing work buddy :clapp:

James, I am going to have to ask you to stop posting pictures of Ward in the Happy thread. Its creeping people out your affection for him.

James, I am going to have to ask you to stop posting pictures of Ward in the Happy thread. Its creeping people out your affection for him.

That's Wardy?

He must have had a growth spurt. :alien:

Well, we do call her stinky from time to time. The similarities are terrifying.

Heading for Seattle and Emerald Downs race track in 2 hours to watch our horse (Master Game) run in the 3rd race today.
Then we race back the 5 hour drive tonight so we can play in the 2 day couples tourney on Sunday and Monday...Yea !

Sitting on the front porch with a drink in hand.

The sun is starting to set & a cool breeze is blowing from the rains that are just moving in.

Watching the 1st drops of rain land on a freshly mowed lawn.

Yeah, I think this qualifies as a happy moment.
kanwuq.jpg

Played 18 with my dad for the first time this season. One of my favorite days every year.

Checked my final grades for the semester and figured one A and one B...the professor bumped grades so my high b(a point or so short of 90) got turned into an A. So finished with two As

Checked my final grades for the semester and figured one A and one B...the professor bumped grades so my high b(a point or so short of 90) got turned into an A. So finished with two As

That's awesome man. Congrats on the hard work.

Im alliiiiiiiiiiivve

I'm sitting in the middle of nowhere at a bar at a golf course in Wisconsin watching the Hawks with some great people. Back to the campground after this. Life is good!

That's awesome man. Congrats on the hard work.

Thanks. Both classes were subjects I thought I would enjoy and the two teachers taught very little. Thank goodness the second class had lots if multiple choice so it wasn't hard to narrow down answers unless someone like me who,sometimes does read the whole question or reads it to fast and thus wrong.

Ready to plan on awesome course tomorrow afternoon with 2 other THPers. The course we will be playing has been on my bucket list , a tough test at that. My photos will be unreal

Got up early, got some swings in the garage.
Got a little THPing in
Suns coming up, birds are singing

It's going to be a good day!

I teed off at 6:23 this morning. I walked off the course at 9:28. Now that is my kind of pace

I teed off at 6:23 this morning. I walked off the course at 9:28. Now that is my kind of pace

Don't want to spend too much time playing a game you love! Lol

3 hour round is pretty quick!

Don't want to spend too much time playing a game you love! Lol

3 hour round is pretty quick!

There were only three of us this morning and the only group in front of us let us play ahead after 9 holes. Everyone was in a good groove and the pace didn't seem fast at all. I didn't even look at my phone until 16 tee box and noticed it was only 2 and a half hours in to the round lol

What a great day, went to my first Indy 500 which was a fantastic race. Then I spent the afternoon with my wife's extended family who I don't know, and actually really enjoyed myself. Then got home to watch the Lightning take a 3-2 series lead.

It doesn't get much better.

Just cleaning out some trash bags in the garage tonight and stumbled across my card from the first time I went to PGA WEST and play Nicklaus Tourney Course. One of the best times I've had on a golf course playing that bad. Can't wait to go back for a third time and try to keep improving. View attachment 20000

Got the nod for a shift change, insted of working Sunday-Thursdays 430am-1pm. I now have Monday-Friday 430am-1pm. Got a job offer yesterday for Monday - Friday as well for 3pm-10am I may take it. That will leave me weekends to golf or work my event job. Huge things happening this year as I predicted. I am beyond happy now !!!!!!

one more work day and a wake up and im off to Florida...have a ton of school work to do before tomorrow night but thats ok.

Took today off and made it an extra long weekend. Slept in a little, walked 9 this afternoon and burgers are on the grill. I could get used to this haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back