The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

That makes less sense than propping yourself up as a 'fan' by talking about another sport in the NBA thread.

How is that different from you just dropping into this thread when the Cavs are good? ;-)

After that plug for Entourage I turn to my wife and exclaim: we are a cool place to be! She responds: no we aren't. #cleveland
Careful, an NBA player's wife or baby mama got trashed in here for saying that : )

Filthy, LeBron. Just filthy.

He'll be even better after his week off after this game, just like when he took 2 weeks off in the middle of the season.

Not sure Larry bird korver could hit enough shots to make up the deficit

LeBron wants this series over. All 3 of those Golden State defenders couldn't cover him right now at the same time...

Unless he goes iso 3 jack.

He'll be even better after his week off after this game, just like when he took 2 weeks off in the middle of the season.

Don't play both sides of the fence. Troll or don't. Readings both sides is like being back in the SLDR testing

It's going to be a fun June.

The Cavs are just having fun out there right now.

LeBron wants this series over. All 3 of those Golden State defenders couldn't cover him right now at the same time...

Unless he goes iso 3 jack.
No kidding weird how the fg percent skyrockets and they score a ton of points when there is good ball movement

Don't play both sides of the fence. Troll or don't. Readings both sides is like being back in the SLDR testing

It's trolling to have an opinion opposite of yours? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im guessing you're either not a fan, or just taken on a life of trolling or C. All of the above? :)

Wow a guy who can actually shoot ft's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my millsap got a mouth full of moz there

I'd like to see a good game or an absolute blowout. The kind where they have Philly v come in in like the 3rd quarter it's so bad.

Wow. Milsap has to go home now

I'd like to see a good game or an absolute blowout. The kind where they have Philly v come in in like the 3rd quarter it's so bad.

Can't play tonight. I'm working Manziel security duty tonight

Ok enough chucking up 3s

God even the Atlanta players can't handle the reality of how average they are

I'll chuck up some 3's. I'm sure I can borrow some pink nikes

Great first half!!!

Guarding him from what? Beers? Dropping the sharpie on his way to sign some girls chest?

Back