2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staring at this all day isn't helping
e4644cb703f177d20d4043e22d7355b4.jpg

Take a Carona, fill the neck of the bottle with 151, tip and let mix, thank me later

Hmm, only tried that with tequila before. 151 would make things interesting haha. Couple of those and I'd be asleep in those cabanas haha

Holy cow! The groupings...?????? gotta get my questions ready.

I have a couple of helpers.

63194c4b5d7be8ebbd9b3866244402cb.jpg

Mrs. Sudseh wanted to say that if either of the helpers happened to get accidentally mixed in her box she wouldn't mind. :D (she misses her puppy a lot)

We're officially checked in for our flight tomorrow!

Dirty Corona talk is making me want to leave tonight. I hope we can be poolside by 3pm or so Saturday. No slow play!! Hehe

Focus today is not happening. The countdown to vacation is down to hours. Pairings are awesome, the resort will be awesome, FL will be Sunny and awesome. Yea just not happening today. Sorry work.

You and me both. I can't wait.

Really sad that we will not be there this year but I am happy knowing what a special time each of you will have!!!!
Yeah, same here. Turns out I did have to travel this upcoming weekend, so I won't be kicking myself too hard ... though honestly, if given the choice, I'd rather be hanging out with THPers and Cobra/Puma!

Really sad that we will not be there this year but I am happy knowing what a special time each of you will have!!!!

Will definitely miss seeing you there. I'll drink a couple for you.

Just got an email today.... First class upgrades for the flight down. I'll be driving the rental car but mrs golf4life will definitely be getting a head start on the drinking agenda.

Just got an email today.... First class upgrades for the flight down. I'll be driving the rental car but mrs golf4life will definitely be getting a head start on the drinking agenda.

Now that's how you're supposed to fly ?

Work - done. Vacation has officially commenced.

It's fun to see all the excitement for this. Have a blast!

1 more hour of work, 1 more 9 hole round, ball review, sleep, 2.5 hours of work then BOOM, we're outa here

2 more nights of work and it's wheels up!

One more day of work for me and then hitting the road.

Work is done, schoolwork is done until later in the weekend when I need to make a post or two on a discussion. Just finished dinner and getting ready to start packing.

Looking forward to seeing everybody Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back