2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday can't come fast enough.

Safe travels to those who start their trip tomorrow morning. I have one more 11 hour work day ahead of me until I'm on vacation but it'll go by fast. Looking forward to catching up with old faces and meeting new ones too!

Still at men's nite so club cleaning and packing to go. Safe travels everyone. See you friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close to leaving for the airport. Those traveling today be safe and same for those going tomorrow. See everyone in <36 hours

Just a reminder to the participants. A live update thread will begin tomorrow for you to chronical the adventures with the rest of the community.

Can't wait to follow along! Especially group 3. Eric/Bret, I expect hole by hole updates!

Hahaha that's great

Arrived safe and sound in Orlando! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

On the plane waiting for the rest of the plane to board, full flight hopefully no experiences like JB has

Have a great weekend guys & gals! Hit em long and putt em in the hole :bomb:

Just a reminder to the participants. A live update thread will begin tomorrow for you to chronical the adventures with the rest of the community.

Looking forward to following this.

Safe travels to everyone on their way down to Orlando! Know you will all have a blast!

some fit is hitting the shan here at work, and i'll need to be around for about a half day tomorrow, then home to pick up the wifey and heading to a much-needed vacay.

i'm excited about the golf, though aspects of yesterday's 36 holes showed that maybe i'm nowhere near where i want to be and the waldorf could once again take me to the woodshed. i'm excited to demo some of the cobra equipment, as that company really seems to be putting an outstanding foot forward lately. i'm excited to meet thp'ers for the first time. but i'm most excited for another chance to connect with my amazing wife of almost 10 years. when y'all meet her, you'll see how much i out-kicked my coverage! she's the best part of my life.

see y'all in about 30 hours!

I am so focused on work right now that I am trying to forget about this event until tomorrow afternoon. It makes the time go faster.

Wifey just said (re putting), I would like you to have a different wife for this event. :alien:

We're on our way! 1 hour down, 14 to go?

Waiting to board, then a nice direct flight to Orlando!

For us it's 1. wait until I get off work at 8pm; 2. pack the car; 3. get on the road.

Ahhh Florida. Not a bad view. Nice par 3 to sit back and watch at my grandparents house until we meet up with everyone at the resort tomorrow

a1053acf11695d3b798c97620f082fda.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432826085.949514.jpg

They got oatmeal, folks.

I hope that picture went through or else this post is a lot less entertaining....

Anyone know if there is a Dicks Sporting goods in the area? Due to work and some other issues I might not get a chance to pick up golf balls and a glove and have some money from DSG due to some returns. So I might have to pick up some stuff when I get into town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back