Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do. I'm sure it will be ordered next week lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might be able to help you out. Don't think mine will nudge out the Big-T V-Line CS or 6M. Let me snooze on it. Haha

On the prowl for an old school x hot 3w and 3H

Waiting impatiently for new odyssey Big T #5 to make its debut. Want very much to test this out and hopefully make the bag

Now this looks badass......

6cfdd0efc462989058c0c036993f0ee2.jpg

And at 199....damn....

And at 199....damn....

I know....and I really enjoyed that head. Custom $200 driver is pretty damn sweet.

Odyssey Tour Design Black

I had the #8, GREAT feeling putters. The one club I sort of regret trading....

I want a blacked out one.

Short of aftermarket this is likely the only (and fantastic) option.

Looks like quite a bit of customization is available. What a steal.

Short of aftermarket this is likely the only (and fantastic) option.

Looks like quite a bit of customization is available. What a steal.

Honestly though, 199 for that, or 50-60 to send in my 815 and get it pimped out....815.

Honestly though, 199 for that, or 50-60 to send in my 815 and get it pimped out....815.

Can't argue that....but if you needed a new driver and didn't already have one lying around...well then. ;)

Can't argue that....but if you needed a new driver and didn't already have one lying around...well then. ;)

It got my wheels turning!!...hmmm

Hard ponder on an 815 Alpha 16* fairway or XR Pro 16* fairway. Was spanking them on range and really couldn't differentiate between the two performance wise. A close 2nd was the Vapor Flex, just felt like the stock S+ shaft launched a little too high for my eye and it robbed some distance. Would have no issue gaming any of those 3, but you know me.

Once I get/find another driver to put into play, the J815 and Bertha 815 are definitely going to Continental for a matte silver treatment.

I prefer the 588. Hands down.

I'll second the 588 (as I did earlier :act-up:). Best hybrid I've ever owned. The 3h has been indispensable for me. I know you mentioned that you didn't necessarily like the look, but I think it looks a whole lot more "normal" and much better in hand than it did in pictures. It's one of those clubs where I've loved it since I took my first swing with it.

The funny thing about the club is that it originally wasn't supposed to be in my Morgan Cup bag, but I think every time I needed to hit a longish shot and straight that weekend (and really since then), I ended up pulling that club. I can't say enough good things about it.

Good luck. They are dirt cheap right now. Worth every penny

Let the hunt begin. What sort of price are they over there? Ive found a couple locally but they have regular shafts.

Let the hunt begin. What sort of price are they over there? Ive found a couple locally but they have regular shafts.

I've seen them as low as 30 dollars used and about 50 new online.

FlyZ and FlyZ+. Still stunned I've not hit them.

Hard ponder on an 815 Alpha 16* fairway or XR Pro 16* fairway. Was spanking them on range and really couldn't differentiate between the two performance wise. A close 2nd was the Vapor Flex, just felt like the stock S+ shaft launched a little too high for my eye and it robbed some distance. Would have no issue gaming any of those 3, but you know me.

Did you try the stock XR fairway wood? In my opinion its the better of the options in the XR line and I just had the XR Pro shaft installed in the XR head. If your going to be at Pittsburgh I can bring it for you to give it a try.

Why do I like this bag so much?

bags-2015-uptown-cart_6311___1.png
So uh...I with with Blu on this one. I think it would look pretty good matched with my Seamus headovers. A bit of a throwback look.

And why am I quoting a post from two months ago? Because I have been looking at this bag for a week and his post was the only one that popped up via search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back