Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TW Vapor Speed. I want one.

I rolled the Odyssey Works 1 Wide really well today. It had the blue/gray Odyssey SuperStroke on it, but they still didn't have any Tank versions in stock. Not totally unrelated, I rolled the Odyssey Works Rossie like dog-doo. So replace my putter ponder from a few days ago (Rossie) to the 1 Wide (again).

I rolled the Odyssey Works 1 Wide really well today. It had the blue/gray Odyssey SuperStroke on it, but they still didn't have any Tank versions in stock. Not totally unrelated, I rolled the Odyssey Works Rossie like dog-doo. So replace my putter ponder from a few days ago (Rossie) to the 1 Wide (again).

I actually had the same experience w the Rossie when I tried it. Which is odd, I usually love that shape. I think I rolled my wife's left handed Rossie better than the works.

I actually had the same experience w the Rossie when I tried it. Which is odd, I usually love that shape. I think I rolled my wife's left handed Rossie better than the works.
The Rossie has always been my favorite Odyssey shape, but I don't know, just can't make anything (in the store) with the Works version.

AP1 and XR irons. Was all set on getting the AP1's until I hit the XR's last Friday. Going to hit them both again tomorrow and make a decision.

AP1 and XR irons. Was all set on getting the AP1's until I hit the XR's last Friday. Going to hit them both again tomorrow and make a decision.

Both really sweet sets, have fun deciding!

I bought a new putter a month or so ago. Now I'm itching to buy a new (or new to me) driver. Someone call the doc, I'm itching bad and I need a pill or something.

325a818a6296d1ada26199af08a83125.jpg

This ponder may turn into an early father's day gift. Price is too good to pass up.

My older stand bag broke a leg. I now need a new one, but do not want to break the bank. Meaning under $100.

My older stand bag broke a leg. I now need a new one, but do not want to break the bank. Meaning under $100.

I am no longer using my Ping Hoofer14 since I got the Callaway bag at The King. Practically brand new if your interested.

I am no longer using my Ping Hoofer14 since I got the Callaway bag at The King. Practically brand new if your interested.
Sounds good - text me a price.

Guys lets keep the marketplace and sales to the appropriate place.
Thanks.

Serious ponder on a TM UDI 2 iron stiff now that the price is dropping.

Been pondering the FlyZ+ irons. They felt so good on the range this past weekend and I really miss the feel of a well struck shot with a forged iron

Been pondering the FlyZ+ irons. They felt so good on the range this past weekend and I really miss the feel of a well struck shot with a forged iron
I want a set.

I want a set.

Mike Yagley thinks the regular Fly Z may be the best iron they have ever put out. It has me pondering but a putter will likely be next. Just very confused rigth now. Cure? SeeMore Giant? Lajosi? Plumbers Neck? I am all over the place right now.

Another #9 styled putter. If I can get home, would like to see what GolfSmith has before hitting the highway.

Mike Yagley thinks the regular Fly Z may be the best iron they have ever put out. It has me pondering but a putter will likely be next. Just very confused rigth now. Cure? SeeMore Giant? Lajosi? Plumbers Neck? I am all over the place right now.

He also has the regular FlyZ driver in his bag as well. It's just such a good family of equipment

I've been debating whether or not to drop my xr pro irons and mess around with a srixon z545/745 combo set. I also can't get settled with changing all my shafts to x flex. Not sure if the x100s are the right choice.

He also has the regular FlyZ driver in his bag as well. It's just such a good family of equipment

An underrated line for sure. I loved hitting high bombs over those driving range trees at the Waldorf with the Fly-Z ladies driver.

An underrated line for sure. I loved hitting high bombs over those driving range trees at the Waldorf with the Fly-Z ladies driver.

Someone should tell Waldorf that the tree line is a nice idea for a back stop at the range but they need to move it further back than the 270 it is at :) even Wardy was depositing range balls in there

There's no way that range is 270. The clubs I was hitting through the trees would indicate it was more like 215-220 to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back