Garsen Golf Grips Review

Garsen on the TFI. #GoTime

c5bf31ae9b3c789042121ecf87317961.jpg

JB looks good rocking the Garsen!
Holmes-1268-Rankings.jpg

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your comments! For those of you interested the 15'' MAX grip is due to ship the first week of June so it will be available soon. I hear you on the colors I'm doing the best I can... I'm currently trying to obtain funding to help take the company to where it belongs. Iv'e been doing this on my own for the past year and a half and thanks to all of you and the sucess on Tour the company is moving rapidly. I will keep you all posted..

Thanks
Bernerd Garsen

^ that's pretty awesome.

Glad to hear things have been successful for you!

Nice, can't wait to order and try the 15" version - loving the MAXX!

Love hearing this. Looking forward to checking out the 15" Max grip. I need one more and have been waiting on these, and color choices. Not in a hurry for the color options, but looking forward to them too.

I got to get my hands in this grip for the first time over the weekend and it didn't take long to adjust to. I may need to grab one to give it some long term use.

Garsen putter grips: Any long-time users?

Garsen putter grips: Any long-time users?

Several of you loved this grip in 2014. If you switched away, why?

Last edited:
I switched in 2014 and still have it on my putter.

I'll second the post that Tyler posted up earlier, tons of great information and guys that currently are using or did once upon a time.

I have one on one of my flatsticks. Really looking forward to the longer versions coming shortly. I love the way the grip forces my shoulders into the right position and releases the tension. Promotes a much better stoke for me.

I initially switched to the Edge but have since moved to the MAXX and haven't looked back.

I am going on and off between the garsen and some other grips I have laying around, I love the concept of the garsen and know how it improves my stroke, but have yet to find a grip I can keep and love for a long time.

maybe I should try the MAX again

Removed the Maxx last weekend in favor of an ss2.0.

I skimmed a little and saw some mention of it, but how do the garsen grips work with a cross handed/LHL grip? I currently game a SS 2.0 and am trying to decide what to put on my newest seemore addition.

I use LHL with the grips. Both Edge and Max.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your comments! For those of you interested the 15'' MAX grip is due to ship the first week of June so it will be available soon. I hear you on the colors I'm doing the best I can... I'm currently trying to obtain funding to help take the company to where it belongs. Iv'e been doing this on my own for the past year and a half and thanks to all of you and the sucess on Tour the company is moving rapidly. I will keep you all posted..

Thanks
Bernerd Garsen
I'm finding differing diameter dimensions of your grips on the internet. The MAX for example; your site says 1.5", but almost all other places I'm finding it say 2". I'm assuming your site has the correct info? Silly question, but want to make sure!

Yes the diameter is 1.5'' Also the 15'' MAX grips are in stock!! :blob::blob:

Yes the diameter is 1.5'' Also the 15'' MAX grips are in stock!! :blob::blob:

In the store? Not seeing online.

Edit: Scratch that, in original review, duh

15" is counterbalance correct?

Last edited:
Just ordered a black/white MAX. Cannot wait to get it and throw it on the Cure. Pretty dang excited.

I ordered the Edge, but there was 1 Max in stock at our club so I had them throw it on. It feels very natural and I don't envision taking it off in favor of the smaller grip. Will see if my trophy wife would like it on her putter.

Now, if only it could help me read speed and breaks!

Back