What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between that, HauteLook's sale on Polos and LastCall's extra 40% off. THere are some really good deals to be had.

The HauteLook sale is ridiculous.

just bought these from globalgolf

1031548-abt.jpg

Pondering the LC3's a lot lately. The bay has some decent pricing too. Need to replace my white and black pair of kicks.

In honor of their NCAA Men's Golf championship.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433513482.642748.jpg

Sorry for the lousy picture. LSU emboidered Antigua that just got delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thursday's purchase arrived today, me likey.

20fa7f06f6538a886655a960e11cb4a5.jpg

Picked this up $10 at the Nike outlet. I wish they had more colors.
3b2c688f23ff6d0227618dd7e77254dc.jpg

Got 3 pairs of pants. None of them golf pants, but I will be visiting golf companies in them, so it kind of fits.
Bonobos. My new favorite brand of pants I think.

Got 3 pairs of pants. None of them golf pants, but I will be visiting golf companies in them, so it kind of fits.

I may need to do this also. Will try on some pants tomorrow and then do emergency shopping as needed. :)

Where, Nordstrom rack

9AA35112-23B8-49EF-B805-7191F91A9322_zpsajborvxu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
time to kick it up a bit for this old man

Been looking for a pair of rain pants. I've noticed the length seems to run long on everything I've seen. I don't need to walk on them. I'd prefer a length somewhere around 30. Any brands I should look at?

sweet. definitely out of your comfort zone.
It's kind of fun to step out there every once in a while. Hell it wasn't long ago I didn't wear anything that was solid colors.

It's kind of fun to step out there every once in a while. Hell it wasn't long ago I didn't wear anything that was solid colors.

I like it Kevin... Next we are getting you some white pants.

2c8f9b2261bba6d9d2c37250d095cb21.jpg

Picked this up too hahaha

Did you move to Texas?
I kid I kid.
While I am not a huge fan of the Under Armour apparel, it has little to do with the designs. Hope you enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back