The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Finished Daredevil today...very well done season really enjoyed it

I've been fighting the urge to binge watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - limiting ourselves to one episode a night.

I've been fighting the urge to binge watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - limiting ourselves to one episode a night.
The best part of finishing an episode is getting to watch the theme song from the next episode.

Finished season 1 of turn, and I have to say I really like it and can't wait for season 2.

Anyone try that show Sense 8? I watched the 1st episode last night. I'm not sure....

What's it about, I thought about giving it a shot.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Anyone try that show Sense 8? I watched the 1st episode last night. I'm not sure....

I think I'm with you on this. The first episode had to capture eight different backstories so it was not the easiest follow at times. But it has potential.

The best part of finishing an episode is getting to watch the theme song from the next episode.

Finished season 1 of turn, and I have to say I really like it and can't wait for season 2.

that song! its so good and so bad at the same time, I love it

What's it about, I thought about giving it a shot.

From Wikipedia.....
"Sense8 tells the story of eight strangers: Will (Smith), Riley (Middleton), Capheus (Ameen), Sun (Bae), Lito (Silvestre), Kala (Desai), Wolfgang (Riemelt), and Nomi (Clayton).[SUP][12][/SUP]
Each individual is from a different culture and part of the world. In the aftermath of a tragic death they all experience through what they perceive as dreams or visions, they suddenly find themselves growing mentally and emotionally connected.
While trying to figure how and why this connection happened and what it means, a mysterious man named Jonas tries to help the eight. Meanwhile, another stranger called Whispers attempts to hunt them down, using the same sensate power to gain full access to a sensate's mind (thoughts/sight) after looking into their eyes.
Each episode reflects the views of the characters interacting with each other while delving deeper into their backgrounds and what sets them apart and brings them together with the others."

Sounds like the movie crash somewhat.

I think I'm with you on this. The first episode had to capture eight different backstories so it was not the easiest follow at times. But it has potential.

It was a bit hard to follow, to a degree. I found myself trying to just follow the conversations due to the different dialects in the language's and the fact that some background noise and music muffles some of it. The premise of the show is intriguing for a Sci-Fi show, and I might watch Episode 2 just to see if it gets better. Like you mentioned, 8 backstories are a bit hard to follow...though I guess it's a BIT easier to follow since they are all from 8 different parts of the world, so I find it a little easier to compartmentalize the stories because of that.

Daredevil is so badass it's ridiculous.

Daredevil is so badass it's ridiculous.

I could stop watching it. I watched the whole season in a few days. I can't wait for the next season.

Vincent D'onofrio is such an underrated actor.

Did daredevil get a little quicker and the less dark. I don't mean dark as in the story line, but the actual show the lighting is so dark it was hard to watch. I thought the first few episodes were a bit slow so I stopped watching it.

Start it on a rainy day, because it is very addictive. I watched it all season on one rainy day

I'm going to dive into this one soon.

Did daredevil get a little quicker and the less dark. I don't mean dark as in the story line, but the actual show the lighting is so dark it was hard to watch. I thought the first few episodes were a bit slow so I stopped watching it.

I think that's why Shane said 'on a rainy day' hahahaha!

I could stop watching it. I watched the whole season in a few days. I can't wait for the next season.

Good info. In my queue to watch. Might bump it up sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with all of this.

When I first saw the show advertised, I was very reluctant to try it. Then I quickly became a binge watcher.

Still dark, but man it picks up around eo 5/6/7

Oh yes, I liked the first episodes but there were a few slow parts, after episode 5 I could not stop watching.

Still dark, but man it picks up around eo 5/6/7

So I should stick with it? Because, as I said I stopped at episode 3 it was too slow.
Yeah stay with it the 2nd half of the season they do a great job developing the storyline

So I should stick with it? Because, as I said I stopped at episode 3 it was too slow.

It's worth watching, IMO.

Plus, there's lawyer stuff in it, so there's guaranteed enjoyment for everyone, right?

Right?

I think so, I was ok with it to that point, but after it really hooked me.

Don't fire me if I'm wrong though. Lol

It's worth watching, IMO.

Plus, there's lawyer stuff in it, so there's guaranteed enjoyment for everyone, right?

Right?

Do you have a vigilante costume too? Sweeeeeeeet!

Back