THP Store Coming Soon

I really dig that logo.

SMG

Thank you all for those that bought one today. They will all ship in the am and we hope you enjoy them. Thank you!

I wish I didn't have one already, I would've purchased one to go with my THP gear that I already have :(

Although, the BF keeps using mine...do you have anymore available in black?

I wish I didn't have one already, I would've purchased one to go with my THP gear that I already have :(

Although, the BF keeps using mine...do you have anymore available in black?

Yup we sure do. If we sell out of something we will make an announcement otherwise everyone can assume we have them in stock. In fact if we don't have something in stock we will not have it listed in the store.

Thank you all for those that bought one today. They will all ship in the am and we hope you enjoy them. Thank you!

Well thanks to THP that you guys are great enough to offer these. I really wanted one and now I am stoked it has THP on it!

Yup we sure do. If we sell out of something we will make an announcement otherwise everyone can assume we have them in stock. In fact if we don't have something in stock we will not have it listed in the store.

I think if you run out you should watermark the photo that says sold out so all the suckers who didnt jump on it see what they missed out on!

Multiquote is your friend. :alien:

hahahaha, I read through there and just quote one at a time.....I prob should start multi quoting, then it doesnt look like I just blew a thread up

Nice i just ordered mine hey JB when is that hat gonna be up looking forward to that

Nice i just ordered mine hey JB when is that hat gonna be up looking forward to that

We will have the rest of the items up as they arrive. We expect the Daphne's Headcovers this week, and then the hats in the next week following. We also will have an announcement about our latest item to be added later today.

looking foreward to it man should be awesome all yalls stuff is amazing

just ordered my towel, i think that the pink will go nicely with my red golf bag!!

I love how excited everyone is getting about the items in our store. If you ordered a towel yesterday or this morning then yours are being shipped out today.

just ordered my towel, i think that the pink will go nicely with my red golf bag!!

and it matches the color of your........err.......nevermind

thats awesome it always makes me angry that it takes companies like three days to process my order... not THP they are amazing and do you right

Back