The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

I don't know what Blatt was thinking in Game 5. The Cavs just don't have the personnel to go small and match the Warriors. Mozzy has probably been the Cavs 2nd best offensive option this series and Blatt sat him for pretty much all of Game 5. It was just terrible coaching but seems like he learned.

Defensively they are better when they go small. But right now Moz poses a big offensive miss match

I don't know what Blatt was thinking in Game 5. The Cavs just don't have the personnel to go small and match the Warriors. Mozzy has probably been the Cavs 2nd best offensive option this series and Blatt sat him for pretty much all of Game 5. It was just terrible coaching but seems like he learned.
Agree even healthy we wouldn't want to play small with them. Play their game and make the Warriors make changes

Shumpert actually has decent handles...but terrible finishing skills

Shumpert actually has decent handles...but terrible finishing skills

He really does. That crossover is filthy. He just can't finish. His jumper looks good so far

Flopasaurus rex

Defensively they are better when they go small. But right now Moz poses a big offensive miss match
Cavs have played better small? Maybe that one time deli scored and the knicks players played like cavs

Lmao at that flop

That's an illegal screen

These officials lol

Illegal screen yet somehow gets the call. Brilliant

Hey hey all he had to do was grab lebrons junk to get a foul called

Lol at mozgov shooting free throws better than LeBron

This officiating is flat out brutal.

I do like seeing the cavs being aggressive on offense. Getting a few fouls called now just not quite most of them yet

Illegal screen yet somehow gets the call. Brilliant
Fwiw, other than the flop, that looked like 90% of the screens in the NBA.

Cavs free throw shooting is horrendous.

I think David Lee is the highest paid player on the Warriors...

Wtf deli

Barbosa looks like a weasel

There we go again. Making a tiny run and giving up easy buckets. Unbelieve

Green molesting Thompson and I guess it's ok

A travel? In an NBA game?

Back