Playing w/ Tadashi70

Glad to hear the Panda is (mostly) healed and back on the course.

I loved my round with Freddie. Outside of the asskicking he gave me and the "nice shot Freddie" nonsense--one of my favorite rounds ever.

Good stuff fellas! I love that it's deeper than a game with you!

Good stuff fellas! I love that it's deeper than a game with you!

my favorite round of last year was with you, leeb and freddie.

my favorite round of last year was with you, leeb and freddie.
That was a very enjoyable round with you two. Think about it a lot. Gotta run that one back

I hope to play a round with Freddie someday.

Playing w/ Tadashi70

I was able to play one round with Freddie so far. That one round was a highly competitive round of golf and Freddie, Cookie and Jake made it such a great and memorable round. Can't wait to tee it up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only met Freddie once. I was at the Tampa Live Driver Test on the putting green rolling some putts. He saw me struggling with the speed of the greens and came over and just started giving me tips. Didn't realize who it was at the time but I thought to myself, man that's a pretty cool dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had the pleasure of being in a foursome with The Panda once, I would not take a shiny new quarter for having had that experience but would give much more than that to experience it again. Of course I would love to tee it up with JB one time too. Glad to see Freddie back out there.

Glad to see Freddie back on the course making people smile.

I look froward to teeing it up with you one day sir.

SaA

I loved my round with Freddie. Outside of the asskicking he gave me and the "nice shot Freddie" nonsense--one of my favorite rounds ever.
Nice post, Pete.

I was fortunate to share a round with Freddie at Lake Jovita. When the round was over I told myself "that was special". He's a great golfer and a better person. Can't wait til my next opportunity to tee it up with 'the Panda' again!!
p.s. The other guys in the group weren't bad either!! ( Mward and beags)

Freddie.....do you know where Indiana is? I'll pay the greens fee.....LOL. Wish I could fly.

Freddie is awesome to play with, hope you had the tunes going out there as he has a great playlist as well. Good to see him back at it!

It's great seeing freddie back in action! When he's fully healed it will be scary

It would be great to play golf with Freddie, but I would be happy just to meet him in person.

Jack

Freddie is one of he best THP'ers I have ever had the pleasure to tee it up with. Not only is he an awesome golfer but a person as well. Pure cool dude!!! :bomb:

No tunes when I play with JB. Just golf ,laughs and great conversations. It's a great 2 hours I'd give up everyday of the week.
Freddie is awesome to play with, hope you had the tunes going out there as he has a great playlist as well. Good to see him back at it!

No tunes when I play with JB. Just golf ,laughs and great conversations. It's a great 2 hours I'd give up everyday of the week.

I hear you there, good to hear you are back on course.

I was fortunate to share a round with Freddie at Lake Jovita. When the round was over I told myself "that was special". He's a great golfer and a better person. Can't wait til my next opportunity to tee it up with 'the Panda' again!!
p.s. The other guys in the group weren't bad either!! ( Mward and beags)
That was a fun day. beags was killing it that day with the driver reviews. And you played some great golf. Ward was steady as usual.

Freddie.....do you know where Indiana is? I'll pay the greens fee.....LOL. Wish I could fly.
I do and love playing Midwest golf. If I am in your town, I will drop you a line.

Back