The Official Rory McIlroy Thread

Rory toss club...again

Rory toss club...again

http://golfweek.com/news/2015/may/21/rory-mcilroy-club-throw-european-tour-bmw-pga/

I'm not playing for the money world #1 is but I still don't why he does this. At the end of the day he's playing a game, making millions of dollars a year, and life can't be that frustrating that you would deam it acceptable to throw a tantrum in front of so many people.

Once is a bad moment of judgement, twice so close together is a pattern.

Rory is one of my favorites on tour, so it makes me sad when he does this. An over the shoulder drop is one thing, a 30 yard hurl is totally another.

Not a fan of that. I excuse it the first time but come on you got to many kids looking up to you now.

The club throw doesn't bother me one bit, it's golf and frustration get's the best of everybody sometimes.

meh.

It makes him look like a spoiled kid. Which he kind of is. Oh well. Hopefully the Bobbies arrest him and give him a proper flogging.

Not to bothered by it. Everyone deals with frustration in different ways. Not to mention there is much worse on tv for kids to see.

I'm a Rory fan, but it makes him look like a petulant child IMO. .

I like Rory, but this is one side of him that needs to be out in check! And quickly! The tournament committee need to drop the hammer so it send the message.

Tiger rubbing off more ways than one .

Next thing you know he'll be shagging Perkins waitresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger rubbing off more ways than one .

Next thing you know he'll be shagging Perkins waitresses.

But if he's not in a relationship, does it matter?

I used to be a club thrower until I almost clipped to of my boys with my putter. Never again!!! While I don't condone it and he is the only one that looks bad, I understand his frustration. If he had some type of girlfreind, that pent up frustration wouldnt be there

pmwrorypga.gif

It's funny how I used to watch Rory at Wentworth and he was like a guy playing with his mates. When I followed him with GMac, they were doing everything except drinking beer. I guess he's now starting to feel the pressures that come with being at the top of the game. So long as he doesn't start spitting everywhere, I'll overlook the odd club throw.

Love the shoes Rory had designed for this week by kids affected by Childhood Cancer. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432658985.293350.jpg

11121891_922049331170374_7656164354387906845_o.jpg

Pretty cool pic Icey

Freak accident that might cost him a chance at two majors if maybe not most of the rest of the season. I wanted to see him at the open to see f he could get some redemption for the 80 in r2 last time he played at St. Andrews.

Back