Status
Not open for further replies.
With a solid A on my sports law final, I am only 9 credits from graduating. The end is near, finally!
Nice dude! Proud as hell of you my man!

Took my NCLEX last Thursday morning for licensure as an RN and passed. I've never been one to get test anxiety but my nerves were shot when I left the testing center.

Sitting her watching Chuggington, my great grandson is staying with us for a few days, and realized what a happy, happy time this is.

It makes me happy to see the recent surge in people from the PNW joining THP.

It makes me happy to see the recent surge in people from the PNW joining THP.

I hear you Frank, makes a big gathering that much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More PNW is what we needed. So few active up here.

Its true and a shame, only a dozen of so active members

Been one hell of an few weeks with some family medical stuff, but we finally got good news on another front: we are officially closing on our new house tomorrow!!

Good to hear Joe, glad things are turning for the better

Headed to South Carolina later today with my son to visit my parents, AND playing in my Dad's member-guest tournament with him. Practice round tomorrow, 27 holes on Friday, 18 holes on Saturday. We haven't had a 3 day stretch like that in a few years, I'm really looking forward to it. Expectations with my game are pretty low, but it will be fun to be in a tournament with him.

The project that I've been working on for the past year from when I started as an intern is finally done. I made the final promotion request for the drawings a few minutes ago. It's bitter sweet, on one hand its been a pita and I'm happy to be done, on the other hand, that was my first major project as an engineer.

In one day I get to start an amazing weekend with a bunch THP'ers, #GoodTimes

Part I of my certification exam passed... The hard part is done... Time to pack & get ready for a great and much needed weekend.

Headed to South Carolina later today with my son to visit my parents, AND playing in my Dad's member-guest tournament with him. Practice round tomorrow, 27 holes on Friday, 18 holes on Saturday. We haven't had a 3 day stretch like that in a few years, I'm really looking forward to it. Expectations with my game are pretty low, but it will be fun to be in a tournament with him.
That sounds like an awesome weekend Amol, have fun and play well buddy!!!

Part I of my certification exam passed... The hard part is done... Time to pack & get ready for a great and much needed weekend.

Congrats Mike!!!

have fun and tell your pops I said hi

Opened my email to recieve a great suprise from work, the extra hours from the event job came in. Lets say I was expecting less and now I am pondering new clubs

Took a photo of where I was a junior member of my last hole in 1. Ah the memories been so close last year about 5 of them, this year it will come.
2c2c7e7ddc25330d44efe29ea3293cf1.jpg

Golf this morning and bachelor party till Sunday. While I will miss my wife and the twins I have been looking forward to this for quite some time.

Found a box and a few sleeves of golf balls hidden in the garage.
#winning

Some might remember that back in the fall, my dog buddy had a lump (tumor) taken off his leg and sent away for a biopsy. It turned out to be non-cancerous and thank god.

Well fast forward to a week ago and a new lump popped up near his belly/chest--right in his rib cage. Terrified I brought him to the vet today. Turns out, dogs have a floating rib, and that is all this is. Eyes are good, teeth are good, hearing is good, and his frisbee game is SOLID.

After the previous scare a few months ago, I was sure this was going to become a reoccurring thing. Floating rib...who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back