Live Update Thread - 2015 Cure Putters Event

Down 2 with 3 to go we battle back to force sudden death on the toughest hole and robman drains it for the hole in one win

Down 2 with 3 to go we battle back to force sudden death on the toughest hole and robman drains it for the hole in one win
Clearly he is the better bro

Tried to trade my odyssey for a RX2 tour. They weren't biting on it. Crazy good.

Great stuff. Looks like a fantastic time tonight and Major props to Cure for showing up big time.

That looked like it was a ton of fun for sure. Congrats to Phil and Rob!

Had a absolute blast, the thought of putt putt was a great idea. Figured out I'm way better at putt putt than golf. Even had great time on all the extra holes we played. Still deciding which one to go with, right now I'm looking rx2. Get pictures of what I decide tomorrow. Plus got a ton of knowledge from the Cure guys tonight, let me just say, they know there stuff

Big thanks to Jeff and John from cure. I learned so much about putters tonight it's ridiculous! Can't wait to game an rx2 tomorrow on the course.

Def had a blast tonight. Haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Absolutely love being around these guys. Can't wait to golf tomorrow. For now, it's euchre in room 306 time!

Congrats Rob and Phil. Looks like a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a lot of fun. Thanks to Jeff and John from Cure coming out and getting people dialed in before they hit the "links". Tomorrow, we meet at the putting green at 10am, where they will throw down some putter knowledge, get people fit if they would like to and then hit the course. Lots of fun to take place.

Breakfast at the DoubleTree around 830am tomorrow

Looks like a great time.
Congrats to Phil and Rob with the win...

Love that the knowledge bobs are just beginning, tomorrow will be fun as hell to follow!

Phil! Rob! Congrats fellas!

No joke these putters are legit. Will be interesting how they perform tomorrow on actual greens, but I had that RX2 tour dialed in after not too many putts. Felt very good, and looked awesome when I put some of the blue weights in it. Gotta make sure I get that same putter tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't get any pics of it set up that way, but I had a hard time putting it down.

Also had a great time going around with Aaron trying to get as many hole in ones as we could playing through the course about 6 times.

No joke these putters are legit. Will be interesting how they perform tomorrow on actual greens, but I had that RX2 dialed in after not too many putts. Felt very good, and looked awesome when I put some of the blue weights in it. Gotta make sure I get that same putter tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't get any pics of it set up that way, but I had a hard time putting it down.

Dude you were ridiculous with the putter. I watched you drain at least five long putts in a row

Looks like this one is starting out awesome!

That's disappointing capt! What will #Teamheritage learn from that kind of performance???

No joke these putters are legit. Will be interesting how they perform tomorrow on actual greens, but I had that RX2 tour dialed in after not too many putts. Felt very good, and looked awesome when I put some of the blue weights in it. Gotta make sure I get that same putter tomorrow. Can't believe I didn't get any pics of it set up that way, but I had a hard time putting it down.

did id you max it out?

did id you max it out?

Didn't max it out, but tried it with 2 1/4" aluminum inserts which based on the info on their website put it to right about 412g.

Tried it with extra stainless steel weights instead of the extra aluminum inserts and it felt bad. The website looks like that weight would have been about 458, so apparently that extra 46g was too much.

Maxing out looks to be 505 on the RX2 tour, so that doesn't seem like something I'd want. That combo with the all aluminum weights at 412 felt great.

Last edited:
What a day. What a start to a very unique and very fun event. The guys from Cure were great and I loved that not a single conversation was them trying to push the product on us but more of them explaining and making sense of the technology. The technology works, these putters are legit and it was just a matter of putting them in the hands of 24 guys and letting us be the judge of it. I am lucky to be bringing one of these home and can't wait to see how it is on real greens. When set for the proper weighting for you, the putter damn near makes the stroke for you. Tomorrow is going to be great

Back