2015 Greenbrier Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Damn almost dunked that one to save birdie haha

That was certainly Tiger-esque

Would really love to visit the Greenbrier and play Old White sometime. Just so out of my price range.

Would really love to visit the Greenbrier and play Old White sometime. Just so out of my price range.

It's one of those places where you have to do the fishing and skeet shooting to experience it all, but still pricey no doubt.

Same here I've looked into it before and it's practically a 2nd mortgage

Well the "experts" sure missed on Simpson and Haas.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Geez TW, you are too old to wear that awful hat. And those shoes are still pretty awful, too. Hate I didn't get to watch much, but he's at least in the thick of it even with not many putts falling.

Tiger burning edges early. Just a few inches off from being -8 this morning

Gonna be a rough week for me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jason Bohn shoots 61, goes to the lead at -11 for the tournament. Final group doesn't tee off until 2:05 PM Eastern. Tiger is currently -2 on the day, -7 overall.

Those putts have to start falling eventually. I don't remember the last time I've seen TW in the fairway this much

Bohn with the 61. Good grief. On Fiya!

Those putts have to start falling eventually. I don't remember the last time I've seen TW in the fairway this much
They also said he was 3rd this week in proximity to the hole. Didn't see that coming haha

Nice bogey tiger .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also said he was 3rd this week in proximity to the hole. Didn't see that coming haha

It's obviously a much easier course, but it's progress. He's gotta get it to 10 I think to stay in it.

Right on queue he fans one out of bounds to the right

And Tiger goes OB, if only by a few inches.

So much for double digits. OB by less than a foot on 11.

Whoa he just hit the cart path with his driver?

He looks pretty POed on that walk back, I would be too, no one gave him a heads up that it might be OB.

LOL at the over the shoulder toss of the head cover.. and then the cart path pound of the driver.

Then declined the ride back to the tee. Haha

Gets a birdie then always seems to follow with a spray lol just not consistent

2015 Greenbrier Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Gets a birdie then always seems to follow with a spray lol just not consistent

I can feel his pain .

90% of the time the worst score I take is after a birdie .

Back