2015 Greenbrier Classic Thread (Spoilers)

So far just not playing very well. Not terrible, but I dont think too many expected horrible at this course with the soft conditions. That last hole will help. Hopefully he can stay inside the top 30.
Yeah we'll see, he flubbed a few shorties yesterday and we just saw it today too so i wonder if his short game is as ok as he says it is haha. He's definitely playing better than the other week but i think you may be on to something with the conditions just not being as punishing. Time will tell haha

Could you imagine if the NFL season started and Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers started the season and couldnt complete anything more than a 5 yard pass, lost every game and had a pick every 10 throws? Yeah me neither, but in some ways I feel like we are watching it.

Huge break for Tiger there. Bouncing out of bounds back into play.

Huge break for Tiger there. Bouncing out of bounds back into play.

I never seem to get those bounces.

To your above post, I never, never, never thought we would see Tiger struggle like he has this year.

Tiger has burned a decent amount of edges today. He needs those to drop tho

I never seem to get those bounces.

To your above post, I never, never, never thought we would see Tiger struggle like he has this year.
He and Duval are the only 2 I ever remember just flat out losing it like this in golf. I have seen it in other sports most notably to me was the Braves Mark Whorlers here is some interesting info about the phenomenon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blass

Nice round for Vegas. I always seem to pull for him and I'm not sure why. Probably the name but I hope he earns enough to stick around on tour

Lingmerth looks like he's enjoying himself today ?

Tiger actually shot shaping instead of just trying to get it on the green. I see some progress for him..

Tigers Hat is hideous

Tigers Hat is hideous

GG and I said the exact same thing. Its like they lost all the designers, so asked a homeless man to come up with something and said "Dont worry, we will splash some volt on there".

GG and I said the exact same thing. Its like they lost all the designers, so asked a homeless man to come up with something and said "Dont worry, we will splash some volt on there".
Just looks really cheap and hokey

Watching this tournament reminds me of how much I enjoyed Fox coverage.

Watching this tournament reminds me of how much I enjoyed Fox coverage.

I like Faldo but that's about all I like about golf channel coverage. Does NBC or CBS have it this weekend?

Byrd saying don't count that lol

Finally catching some of the tournament. Is this tigers first time playing this tournament? I didn't remember or find it

I like Faldo but that's about all I like about golf channel coverage. Does NBC or CBS have it this weekend?

CBS this weekend.

Is that CJ in the green shirt

Oh boy I think I'm tigers kryptonite

There's the Tiger we know

Back