Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

I've been off since 03/15/15 , so a little longer than 6 weeks.. I'll probably need a vacation after working a week.. I just hope my knee holds up !!!

I've been off since 03/15/15 , so a little longer than 6 weeks.. I'll probably need a vacation after working a week.. I just hope my knee holds up !!!

hmmmmmmm got ya :alien:

News Alert! MillerTime and myself are teeing it up at 10:16 tomorrow (Saturday) and we need two more players. :golf2: There may be a few holes that will be designated cart path only. Not positive of this however after the rain we've had lately and especially today, it could happen.

Soooooooo who's interested? :blob:

News Alert! MillerTime and myself are teeing it up at 10:16 tomorrow (Saturday) and we need two more players. :golf2: There may be a few holes that will be designated cart path only. Not positive of this however after the rain we've had lately and especially today, it could happen.

Soooooooo who's interested? :blob:
Have fun and good luck on the liquid sunshine.

KellyBo is playing tomorrow so we need one more ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't blame ya for not taking another chance partner :D

My daughter is coming over from Macon so I will be grilling some ribs, no golf for me tomorrow.

My daughter is coming over from Macon so I will be grilling some ribs, no golf for me tomorrow.

What time are we eating ? . Jk

KellyBo is playing tomorrow so we need one more ?

It is all down hill from Knoxville ..mmm

Come on down Intimidator! It's going to be in the upper 70's/low 80's and no more than 20-25% chance of rain.

Come on down Intimidator! It's going to be in the upper 70's/low 80's and no more than 20-25% chance of rain.

Think I will , If you guys take it easy and dont kick my tail .

That's awesome! You're definitely safe with my game like it is. OG's game is 50/50. Josh is the one you'll have to worry about!

That's awesome! You're definitely safe with my game like it is. OG's game is 50/50. Josh is the one you'll have to worry about!

Looking forward to it , Heck getting takin to the woodshed can't be all that bad ..right ? And getting to meet Miller Time again is awesome.

Looking forward to it , Heck getting takin to the woodshed can't be all that bad ..right ?

One day we'll turn that woodshed into the 19th hole tavern and have all our guests over after the round!

Hot dang Intimadator2007 in the house! :bomb::blob::bananadance::clapp::golf2::guitar::golf:

Yea Josh has been playing some show nuff golf this year.... :golf2:

Looking forward to it , Heck getting takin to the woodshed can't be all that bad ..right ? And getting to meet Miller Time again is awesome.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you!

Hey folks I hope you looked at the radar this morning!!! It looks like a whole bunch of rain headed our way and it don't look good. It's your call but you might want to strongly consider rescheduling this outing. Give me a buzz and we can discuss.

http://www.wsbtv.com/s/weather/interactive-radar/

Its nasty out here for sure and im going to make a U Turn and head back to Knoxville , Atleast I get to have breakfast in Chattanooga .

Thanks for the invite Bill and Kelly we will make this happen soon I hope. And was so looking forward to teeing it up with Josh .

I wonder if the dounuts taste the same in Chattanooga as they do in Knoxville ?

Its nasty out here for sure and im going to make a U Turn and head back to Knoxville , Atleast I get to have breakfast in Chattanooga .

Thanks for the invite Bill and Kelly we will make this happen soon I hope. And was so looking forward to teeing it up with Josh .

I wonder if the dounuts taste the same in Chattanooga as they do in Knoxville ?

I'm glad you did not make it further down the road . It's going to be a nasty 4th of July in Georgia . We going to miss playing with you however there will be plenty of sun filled days coming!

I just saw the radar on the weather and it is amazing where that line of rain is. Just like we were saying yesterday Bill, it seems that the heavy rain is all above I20. It looks like Josh has his pick of local courses to play today if he wishes.

Yeah we had some really rough stuff at lake Oconee last night. Knew it would be doubtful we could get it in. We'll get together soon though!

I just saw the radar on the weather and it is amazing where that line of rain is. Just like we were saying yesterday Bill, it seems that the heavy rain is all above I20. It looks like Josh has his pick of local courses to play today if he wishes.

Yup. That line of showers had been above I20 for a few days now . Good for the plants and grass but bad for the golf

Do you guys ever come south of the ATL? I am in locust grove (Heron Bay) and with the family dynamics.. I am tethered to staying close to home, but would love to get out with THPers again. (Yes I am club corp - ONE)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back