2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Paid up and ready to go! I don't know that I'm gonna be able to make dinner, as work starts early that next morning and I have a long drive home, but I'm really looking forward to the round and finally meeting some of you guys!

Looking forward to meeting you too buddy. I spent 13 years in Augusta working at Ft. Gordon and I have many fond memories of my time there :thumb:

Looking forward to meeting you too buddy. I spent 13 years in Augusta working at Ft. Gordon and I have many fond memories of my time there :thumb:

Getting over to play with you guys is definitely on my to-do list, and if you are ever over this way and wanna hit up Gordon Lakes, you just let me know!

Getting over to play with you guys is definitely on my to-do list, and if you are ever over this way and wanna hit up Gordon Lakes, you just let me know!

Looking forward to it! Gordon Lakes is an awesome course and it would be cool to get back on it after all these years.

Looking forward to it! Gordon Lakes is an awesome course and it would be cool to get back on it after all these years.

As long as you guys don't mind waiting for my extra 30 or so strokes a round, I'm game whenever you are!

And that was your 30,000th post. Awesome!

Are there still spots available? I about have my brother in law talked into going. He's a member but not a albatross member yet, but I'm working on him.

Are there still spots available? I about have my brother in law talked into going. He's a member but not a albatross member yet, but I'm working on him.

Send a PM to GG and she can help you with that.

Got a friend trying to get an albatross membership. The link doesn't seem to be working on his iPhone. Hopefully he can get to a desktop soon.

Bump to get 'er filled!

Sending in the balance of my payment now to include the extra charge so my lovely wife can partake in the grit bar with me.

Had grits yesterday morning. Made me think of this event. Ready to see a lot of familiar faces and some new ones as well!

Just paid my remaining balance. Now to get in some practice time between now and then.

Had grits yesterday morning. Made me think of this event. Ready to see a lot of familiar faces and some new ones as well!
Staying away from grits til this event. I want to savor every bite.

Staying away from grits til this event. I want to savor every bite.

The heck with grits, I want some good seafood! :blob: I'll get my shot at the fish menu sometimes during our stay :thumb:

Got a friend trying to get an albatross membership. The link doesn't seem to be working on his iPhone. Hopefully he can get to a desktop soon.

There's the problem.

Paid up for my girlfriend dinner. This will be her first exposure to THPers.

There's the problem.

Paid up for my girlfriend dinner. This will be her first exposure to THPers.

The heck with grits, I want some good seafood! :blob: I'll get my shot at the fish menu sometimes during our stay :thumb:

Best believe I'll have my fix of shrimp, oysters, etc. on Friday! Won't be getting too crazy though.. I've got another HOF tag to win!

Best believe I'll have my fix of shrimp, oysters, etc. on Friday! Won't be getting too crazy though.. I've got another HOF tag to win!

We'll have to pick a common place to put a good seafood joint out of stock. :hungry:

We'll have to pick a common place to put a good seafood joint out of stock. :hungry:

Be sure to wear your stretchy pants! I'll have mine on for sure! Such a great location for this event. I always wondered what life was like on that side of the river. Now we'll know!

Be sure to wear your stretchy pants! I'll have mine on for sure! Such a great location for this event. I always wondered what life was like on that side of the river. Now we'll know!

What hotel are you staying at? We're stay at the Hyatt which is right on the river walk.

What hotel are you staying at? We're stay at the Hyatt which is right on the river walk.

I'm sure I'll be somewhere close by. The GF lives too far away from the river walk to make that drive after a fun night with THPers.

I'm with you OG. We are driving down from Baltimore over several days and are eating only seafood along the way.

I'm with you OG. We are driving down from Baltimore over several days and are eating only seafood along the way.

Yea I'm going to need to bring a pair of xxx overalls with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am all paid up. My wife will be with me for this event. Where is everyone staying?

I am all paid up. My wife will be with me for this event. Where is everyone staying?

Hyatt Regency for us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back