2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I thought TroutBum was in this party.

I had to bail due to a job conflict, It's killing me too.

Dang. I missed that. I was really looking forward to seeing you again Marc. Hopefully, somewhere down the line we'll get in another round together.

I'm on the list but not on that list, if that makes sense

Shaney if you can afford the trip Ill cover your cost to the event.

No big deal and one more THPer is a no brainer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

THPers are the best. Well done phenom! Hope you can make it Shaney!

Wow, that is a very generous offer... But I just wouldn't feel right about that.

Wow, that is a very generous offer... But I just wouldn't feel right about that.
If Jeremy and I split your entry fee 50 / 50, would you feel better about it then? Would mean no big out of pocket for either.

If Jeremy and I split your entry fee 50 / 50, would you feel better about it then? Would mean no big out of pocket for either.

I am overwhelmed by your generosity .... But , i was raised that if you can't pay your way you don't play... Also there is still the possibility that I might have to have my knee scoped to remove the scar tissue. So I would hate to commit to this only to have to back out later.. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your offer . There are some great guys on this site..

I am overwhelmed by your generosity .... But , i was raised that if you can't pay your way you don't play... Also there is still the possibility that I might have to have my knee scoped to remove the scar tissue. So I would hate to commit to this only to have to back out later.. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your offer . There are some great guys on this site..

You just don't know yet buddy! I call it kin folks in my neck of the woods ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my plane ticket. Arriving around 9:00 am Friday. I hope to play a round Friday at the property. Anyone interested in an afternoon round?
Is there a separate thread for travel/rounds?
Anyone feel like splitting a room? I am going to cab it from the airport to the property.

Finally got my plane ticket. Arriving around 9:00 am Friday. I hope to play a round Friday at the property. Anyone interested in an afternoon round?
Is there a separate thread for travel/rounds?
Anyone feel like splitting a room? I am going to cab it from the airport to the property.

No extra rounds thread yet that I am aware of. I will certainly be up for a round at about 1:00 p.m. on Friday. Driving up that morning from south GA.

I'm still split on staying or doing an enduro run there and back in a day.

That's an idea... Anyone goin down and back from the ATL that day??

That's an idea... Anyone goin down and back from the ATL that day??

That's a haul.

I'll be there the weekend.

KellyBo and I are heading down sometimes Friday morning and leaving to come back home Sunday. Mini vacation for us :thumb:

I will be arriving Friday afternoon. Hoping to at least get 9 in somewhere Friday afternoon

I'll be swinging through SC the week before doing some work. Will be arriving in Savannah Thursday night. Can play anytime Friday. Haven't booked for Friday night yet. Likely will be driving back to ATL Sat after dinner.

Due to the sudden and unexpected bump in pay I got today, I'm leaning toward staying now, and enjoying the event like it should be.

Anybody planning to bring a guest to dinner Saturday? My wife and I will ponder that this weekend.

Back