What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to do the fill, the purple wasnt cutting it.
dc4cfd4d962dd75275d46144bff6306f.jpg

5463993f9260a991555d3435cdb613d3.jpg

Played a quick 9 after the rain subsided. Shot a 41, greens were insanely soft however

Practice session before jumping on a plane to KC. Went thru the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting the bag ready for tomorrows round...

Hit some drives straight into the ocean. Talk about an open fairway! Great to have some practice!

Shipped off a package to a THPer, and hit the range with my son

Watched some of the Womens U S Open and spent time on THP

Rained all day so I washed my golf towels........LOL

Just booked a trip to Scottland for some golf in september, can´t wait.

Played 18 bright and early.

18 holes with a customer today in the afternoon.

It's date night with the wifey, and I fear for my safety bc I'm about to ask if I can go to the range and hit balls first.
Wifey isn't a fan of my golf habit to begin with, and this ain't going to help matters any, but I'm dieing looking at my new set just sitting there.

Hit the range
0d2c07a9e0880b7f8c58c0974edd9901.jpg

Was ousted in the first round of a members match play tourney yesterday after work. Shot 76 but wasn't enough when I was giving up 23 blows.

On my way to Ohio to play 36 today and 18 tomorrow with some great THP friends!!

Was ousted in the first round of a members match play tourney yesterday after work. Shot 76 but wasn't enough when I was giving up 23 blows.

On my way to Ohio to play 36 today and 18 tomorrow with some great THP friends!!
Wait, most tour players are in Iowa or the other side of the pond. What TOUR Star beat YOU?

Wait, most tour players are in Iowa or the other side of the pond. What TOUR Star beat YOU?
Hahaha I wish! The gentleman I played was carrying a 26 cap and mine is currently 3 (trending down woo hoo!) So I had to give 23 blows and he ended up careering it on me and shot I think 89. Worst part is I really don't think he was bagging either. He just had a great day and I had an ok day. I would have had to shoot 66 to match what he did. There were 2 holes that I birdied and I was giving him 2 blows on that he bogeyed so they were pushes. That hurts making birdie in match play and not winning the hole.

Hahaha I wish! The gentleman I played was carrying a 26 cap and mine is currently 3 (trending down woo hoo!) So I had to give 23 blows and he ended up careering it on me and shot I think 89. Worst part is I really don't think he was bagging either. He just had a great day and I had an ok day. I would have had to shoot 66 to match what he did. There were 2 holes that I birdied and I was giving him 2 blows on that he bogeyed so they were pushes. That hurts making birdie in match play and not winning the hole.
I love when you run into the personal best round when giving everything but your kidney. Have fun in ohio. Kiss whom ever you are playing with for me.

Heading out to play a tourney this morning with staticline as my partner.

I love when you run into the personal best round when giving everything but your kidney. Have fun in ohio. Kiss whom ever you are playing with for me.
Unfortunately Amanda won't be with me so you'll have to settle for me giving a couple bro hugs instead of kisses lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back